This forum is for Tips and Tricks. Please do not post any questions in this forum. It is only for information.
22 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
I've revised the How to Create Compelling Mixes in Studio One eBook. Because it's a revision and not a new edition, owners of the book can download a free update from their PreSonus account.

In the words of the typical software "point" release, the revision has "bug fixes and enhancements." All the effects screen shots now reflect the changes Studio One 5, but there have also been a lot of little fixes - for example there's a new Appendix on MIDI Basics, and some additional tips.

Also, just a reminder that if you own the original version of How to Record and Mix Great Guitar Sounds in Studio One, that was also revised and the revision is available for free.

Digital storefront: craiganderton.com
Free educational site: craiganderton.org
Music: youtube.com/thecraiganderton
Studio One eBooks: shop.presonus.com
by Anderton on Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:35 pm
Heads-up: The Big Book of Studio One Tips & Tricks has been updated, and owners of a previous release have already been upgraded to the latest version—it's available for download from your my.presonus account.

The revision has new screen shots to reflect UI changes, lots of little tweaks/editing to the writing, a better layout that allows fitting more information on a page and is a better experience on mobile devices, and some revised tips. It's almost like a new edition, but my concept for these books was to treat them like software - keep them current with updates, make the updates free to existing book owners, and offer new editions (like a major software release, e.g., going from V4 to V5) available to existing owners for half-price. This would also make sure new buyers were getting current information.

Thank you for your support! Now go get your free update :)

Digital storefront: craiganderton.com
Free educational site: craiganderton.org
Music: youtube.com/thecraiganderton
Studio One eBooks: shop.presonus.com

22 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2