This forum is for Tips and Tricks. Please do not post any questions in this forum. It is only for information.
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have the Presonus Studio One Producer. I have watched several youtube video regarding setting up my Mini keyboard. I have that done. However, because the video is for a newer Studio one software It does not look the same as mine. I go to the right side of my screen and choose instruments, the video for one 3 has a (Presents) button. I do not have that button. I have instruments, effects, sounds, files, and pools. Can someone help with this? I want to use my mini to place sounds in my songs. Thanks
by Steve Carter on Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:35 pm
If you have a genuine registered version of Studio One and a Presonus account, you should be able to go into your account and download any missing components i.e. Presence and the accompanying sound files etc. If these components are not separate then maybe consider deleting your existing Studio One program and installing a fresh version complete with all of the associated add-ons.
Once Presence is working, you'll be able to load it onto a track and get it to respond to your mini-keyboard.

Does your version of S1 have VST support? If not you may be able to get the (paid for) VST Add-on from your Presonus a/c. This will give you access to many Vsti plugins for sound generation, quite a few being free or quite cheap (look out for offers), to use with your mini-keyboard.

Regards and seasonal greetings....

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!

2 posts
Page 1 of 1