This forum is for Tips and Tricks. Please do not post any questions in this forum. It is only for information.
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Is there anyway to set the output of a track to no output?

I don't see this option.

I want to take my bass track, and create two bus channel sends. And then on those sends I want to add further processing and mix the two together. And then I want to the main bass track to be set to no output. The only other way I can think of doing this is choose a Bus Channel as the output and then dropping the volume on this bus channel track.
by axxessdenied on Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:39 am
You'll want to use the send insert on a track to route the audio to your desired bus. Set the send insert to pre-fader mode. You can now set the volume of the track to zero and it won't affect the volume of your sends that are set to pre-fader.

i7-7700k, Asus Z270-A, Windows 10 Pro, TI Chipset firewire controller, Firestudio Project w/ 6pin > 6pin cable ( Retired ), RME Babyface Pro, Studio One 3.5+, Softube Console 1, Faderport

Noise Implant - Auditory and Visual Stimulation
by niles on Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:59 am
garyhiebner wroteIs there anyway to set the output of a track to no output?

I don't see this option.
You can create it yourself (https://answers.presonus.com/3663/fr-mi ... 3673#a3673).

OS: Windows 11 Pro | HW: Gigabyte Z690-UD-DDR4 • INTEL i7 12700K • 64GB • 3x EVO 860 • NVIDIA GT1030 (@WQHD) • RME AIO

3 posts
Page 1 of 1