This forum is for Tips and Tricks. Please do not post any questions in this forum. It is only for information.
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I could really use some assistance in trying to figure out why one of my audio WAV files only plays back properly when I press "Q" to quantize it, even though I don't need it quantized?

I say "properly" because it starts the beginning off just fine but then the audio just cuts off....

But if I playback the audio using a media app it runs through the WAV file with no problem.

Why has Studio One stopped recognizing this particular WAV file, because even if ii delete it to import it back, I get the same results.

Could I have pressed something on accident during the mixdown?

And why does the track only playback when quantized? It doesn't even sound the same. Like some parts sound cool all digitized sounding but certain parts either speed up or slow down the audio.

This is the first time this has happened so I'm wondering what I did to make this occur.

Any and all advice would be appreciated.

Happy Holidays
by kirkwhetton on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:04 am
I think this could be due to the project settings. There is an option that enables or disables Audio File overlaps. Yours is clearly disabled, or so it would seem.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1