2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey there,

like the title says, these are two (well 3 actually) things I've been missing for a while. Every now and again I've started searching online but came up empty -- so now I wanna just ask you guys directly, maybe I am missing something obvious, maybe someone has any idea on this.

3 Things I would like to do are:

- toggle mute all plugins in a song. this should ideally remember the state of all plugins before I toggle, so that already inactive plugins stay inactive.
- copy a preset to all tracks or create a track with a preset, in one click. I'd like to have my strip + surgical eq on each track right from the get go since I end up with that anyway.
- along these lines, some way to remove all plugins from all channels would be nice

If anyone has solutions to any of these tasks I would be very glad to hear them! Thanks in advance.

Jochen

Kaputtmacher Musikproduktion
http://kaputtmacher.com
by matthewgorman on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:26 pm
For #1 and 3, not yet.

For number 2, a song template would work. If you start a song with the same basic setup for number of tracks, etc, you can set that up with the fx chain you want. Then choose file/save as template. You can even have the plugs on the insert, turn them all off, and then just turn them on as you work on each track. The template will remember the on/off state when you save it. Then as you add tracks to the song, if you use the add track dialog, you can pick an fx chain to be applied when you add it. Or, if you are adding tracks for similar instrument, the duplicate track without audio (rt click the track header in arrange), that will add another "guitar" track with the same effects.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

2 posts
Page 1 of 1