9 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello folks,

I can't figure aout how to change the URL on the artist profile tab in the Startscreen.
I have figured out how to do it within the meta information in the song setup. But the url on the startup page stays the same.
Maybe a "bug"?

Anyone?

Kind regards

Marco Wongsosemito
No Limits Media
by Lawrence on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:00 am
Hmmm...

Although I was able to set that link url initially by just typing into the field there on the start page, and it persisting from there, I don't see any way to change it after the fact other than editing the studioone.settings xml file, where it's the very first attribute.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Settings xmlns:x="http://www.presonussoftware.com/xml/ccl" name="Studio One" version="1">
<Section path="ArtistData">
<Attributes artistName=" " artistPage="www.yoururl.com" genre=""/>
</Section>

If there's a way to edit that on the start page after it's been set, it escapes me. Maybe someone else knows.

I know you can edit that metadata per song with the Song Info screen, but I don't see a way to edit that one on the start page directly after it's been set. It's probably something really simple that's escaping both of us.
by Lawrence on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:41 am
Marco: The tech support guys gently tapped on my protective helmet and told me that double clicking on the field enables it for direct editing. :lol:

Works fine here, it updates and persists.

"Movable Links" :) (inside joke)
by matthewgorman on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:48 am
The Lovable Moops are taking over....resistance is futile.

If it helps any, i once heard einstein needed help tying his shoes.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by Lawrence on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:52 am
matthewgorman wroteIf it helps any, i once heard einstein needed help tying his shoes.

That's much like equating Beyonce' with Barbra Streisand. It doesn't compute. :lol:
by mwright137 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:03 am
Einstein was a moron. Lol

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by camarimusic on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:55 am
Thanks so much. I've been trying to change this forever
by Awake1994 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:01 pm
But using a template, some attributes are not overwritten ...

Regards
Peter

C12, S1v6, MacMini 2018 i7 32GB Monterey RME UFX II, MacBookM1 Ventura Studio 26c
by NoiseCoalition on Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:49 pm
Running into a similar issue where I can't remove the artist name from the start page. I want to keep it blank because it auto populates the meta information of each song with the artist name which I do not want. If close S1, edit the "Studio One.settings" file, clear the name, save, then reopen S1, the name still shows up! Am I missing something simple here?

phpBB [video]

Studio One Pro 6.5 | Macbook Pro M1 Max 16" 64gb | RME HDSPe MADI FX | Antelope Orion 32 HD | UAD Apollo x8p

9 posts
Page 1 of 1