814 postsPage 5 of 41
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 41
I guess the changing of the name of the thread was appropriate. Usually anything to do with S1 version 3 has something to do with speculation, anticipation, satisfaction, unsatisfying, high anxiety, and mental illness. Carry on! .

Feels like I'm walking the wheel from the movie "midnight express".
Is this a Turkish prison? :roll:
Last edited by Lokeyfly on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

S1-6.6, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by Lawrence on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:46 am
I'm still seeking out the world's tallest building to leap from to put an end to my agony. That one in Saudi Arabia might do. :thumbup:

With my luck, they'll probably announce it right before I hit the ground. :mrgreen:
by SwitchBack on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:40 am
No fear, there's always the curb to grab on to ;)
by Daw Stew on Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:45 am
It's in beta so let's expect it later this year.
by mwright137 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:14 pm
Daw Stew wroteIt's in beta so let's expect it later this year.

Just to be clear - this has not been said by anyone at PreSonus. Studio One betas are highly guarded and if it was in beta and someone were to say that, they could be in big trouble.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by Bub on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:15 pm
NickWeiland wrote... even half life 3 has some inkling its being worked on.

Have you seen this?

I just saw it on another web site ... it's a fan created graphics update and bug fix download.

Free on Steam to registered PC version owners.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Shane

Intel i7 6700k || 16GB RAM || 2 x 250GB SSD's || Win 10 Pro || Presonus Studio One Pro 5.5 || Studio 1810c || Yamaha HS-80M's || ART Pro VLA II Compressor || ART Pro MPA II Reference Series Mic Pre || Blue Bluebird Mic || The usual misc. guitars.
by Lawrence on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:22 pm
I think when we get impatient and bored we tend to just make stuff up to talk about. If we were honest we'd just admit that we're really all this guy... :lol:

by Daw Stew on Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:18 pm
Let's not worry about when it's coming out. When it's ready, then it's ready.
I know everyone is really chomping at the bit for details on a date but the fact that beta testers applications were closed as of mid 2014 suggests that the testers are working on each feature to find the bugs. Provably late 2015 or NAMM 2016 for the official announcement. Hey, we've got 2.6.5 which is more than capable.
by oldblood on Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:19 pm
I just cannot believe people go on and on about this, "Frankly my dear I don't give a damn" as a certain Mr Rhett Butler said. But it has bought out some humour from some peps...Nice!!!!

Clive

i5 @4.4Ghz, 16 GB Ram, GTX 550TI graphics OS:Win7 64
Focusrite Sappire Pro 24DSP,Nektar Impact LX88,
KRK Rokit 6, Cakewalk MA-150.
DAW S1 V3 Professional
Synths: Reason,
Plugs: Waves, Slate,Soundtoys, Eventide, Lexicon, Melda and various.
by Lokeyfly on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:45 am
Roland1 wrote: Whenever I look at DP now, I cannot stand working within its tiny, obscured and complicated workflow, especially after using S1.
But, it does look pretty.

Dawstew wrote: "Hey, we've got 2.6.5 which is more than capable"

MisterE wrote: "It's been a real pleasure to not worry about an upgrade"

Completely agree
S1 has been virtually perfect for my needs so far. It's been "invisible" in allowing me to work, and get exactly what I need accomplished. S1 plays with every plugin, Rewire application, automation control, and in itself, is all I need. The rest comes from inspiration and perspiration.

As to if I'd jump to a new major release like version 3 midstream in a project, Actually, I would (after a thorough backup of course). I'd suspect the latest version 3 release will largely be the same in its general design, with just enough enhancements to keep the program for the most part, be the same lean, Swiss Army knife DAW it is now.

Yes, I'll continue to throw in some improvement suggestions on occasion, but I'm really quite thankful I can use 2.6.whatever, and not run into creative or technical obstacles. That's with some pretty heavy tracking, and handshaking going on. That's nice! I hope that's always the case with Studio One, no matter what version it goes to.

S1-6.6, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"

Latest albums on iTunes

by Jemusic on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:46 am
thunderdan wroteI dunno...Studio One works so well for me right now, Im kinda scared that V3 will mess it up

You must be thinking of Sonar. Now there is one program I would be very careful about upgrading right in the middle of an important project

I would not worry. I have lived through several updates and upgrades of Studio One and right through professional projects and never a hiccup.

In fact there are often very useful features that can make producing music even easier with upgrades etc..

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by Lokeyfly on Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:56 am
"...causing mental illness"?

.....how so?

New song "Our Time"

Latest albums on iTunes

by Trimph1 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:09 am
If V3 does not come up soon, all will be....

Darkness & Gloom!! Darkness & Gloom forever more!!!!

:shock: :cry: :readit:

:D :D

HP A6-5200, Hynix 1600 MHz 8Gb RAM, using Peavey USB 6 mixer and onboard sound+ a bunch of modular synths and other such things...
by MisterE on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:55 am
Jemusic wrote
thunderdan wroteI dunno...Studio One works so well for me right now, Im kinda scared that V3 will mess it up

You must be thinking of Sonar. Now there is one program I would be very careful about upgrading right in the middle of an important project

I would not worry. I have lived through several updates and upgrades of Studio One and right through professional projects and never a hiccup.

Yeah but you're experienced enough to know what to do if something goes awry which is not true for everyone. And the previous major updates you lived through ... are the programmers and project managers exactly the same? I'm not saying the present ones are any worse, any better or exactly the same.

Just that the unknown is still the unknown.

So if anyone reading this is doing "mission critical" work, I wouldn't be the first on my block to upgrade.

AMD Ryzen 5600X CPU | Gigabyte B550 Vision D-P mobo | WD Black 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVME SSD | Crucial Ballistix 32GB 3600 mhz RAM | MSI Geforce 3060 Ti Gaming X | Win10 64-bit | S1 v6.0.2 | Mackie Onyx Blackbird interface | Korg M3 | Arturia Keylab 49 mkII
by overcoat on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:41 pm
mwright137 wrote
Daw Stew wroteIt's in beta so let's expect it later this year.

Just to be clear - this has not been said by anyone at PreSonus. Studio One betas are highly guarded and if it was in beta and someone were to say that, they could be in big trouble.

oooooooooooohhh.......... busted!

mac mini 2.6 quad core // RME UCX // modded GAP 73 // Warm Audio WA76// Blue Reaktor, Avantone CV-12Shure SM7B, Shure SM57 & 58 mic's // Korg ms2000b // Korg Padkontrol // Novation sl-mkii // DSI Tetra // Elektron Rytm // Moog Sub 37 // '91 American deluxe strat // Squire Jaguar bass // Martin D-15M // Arturia V-collection // Komplete 9 // UVI Vintage Vault//Lots more vst's and plugs...
by Skip Jones on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:38 pm
I loves me fishin, too. Throw out a line and hope for a hit. But it usually never ever works. ;)

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by Detachment on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:59 am
All jokes aside...I believe its time that we really really get v3. :shock:
by mwright137 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:31 pm
It will come, but you will have to pay for it. You won't get it for free.

StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by Detachment on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:43 pm
No problem...as long as we get it soon. I hope this wont be the way for the future future updates...after v3 (if we ever get it), this unlimited waiting, 2.5 years between major/minor updates.
by mwright137 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:47 pm
I give up. You're obviously on a trolling expedition. Consider this a warning.

My Website

814 postsPage 5 of 41
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 41