2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I've read of lots of issues on the forum with people registering license so figured I'd ask.

• Already have a Studio One+ subscription since September 2023.
  • Plan on switching to the perpetual license after it expires... I'm not using any of the add-ons as time has gone on that make the sub "worth it".
  • Pro + my third-party plugins is more than sufficient.
  • Not interested in the new non-updating Hybrid license... wouldn't qualify anyway since sub is from before 1/1/24... not waiting until September 2025.

Anyway...

• Do I need to create a new account when I make the switch?
  • Will registering a perpetual license before the Studio One+ expires to my existing account cause issues?

I see great deals on SO Pro licenses from retailers and other platforms, so might just grab one when one pops up.
by Trucky on Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:35 pm
strumpy_strudel wrote
  • Do I need to create a new account when I make the switch?
  • Will registering a perpetual license before the Studio One+ expires to my existing account cause issues?
No, you can log into your existing My.PreSonus account and register Studio One Professional after you purchase it. Once it's registered you can activate it instead of Studio One+.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

2 posts
Page 1 of 1