7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have some plugins that will not load GUI but are working otherwise, cannot modify my settings etc.

I have tried a gpu acceleration trick I’ve seen elsewhere and reset as well as re install the plugin but it doesn’t seem to load without being blank.

Have checked for any plugin updates or authorization jank and doesn’t seem to be anything there either. Any ideas how to fix?

Thanks in advance.
by alfredohuerta on Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:22 pm
The GUI could be off-screen. Do you use a dual monitor system then switch to a single monitor? That has gotten me several times. The software is too dumb to place everything on a single monitor when you do the switch from dual to single.

Dell Latitude E6530, 16 GB Ram, Two 1-TB SSD
Windows 10/64
Novation LaunchKey 49 USB Keyboard
Studio One 6.5.2.97444 Win x64
by Tom B on Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:51 pm
basedgodnino wroteHi,
I have some plugins that will not load GUI but are working otherwise, cannot modify my settings etc.
Thanks in advance.

alfredohuerta wroteThe GUI could be off-screen. Do you use a dual monitor system then switch to a single monitor? That has gotten me several times.

Could try using this menu: View > Windows > Reset Window Positions
This should reposition the S1 windows back to the single monitor setup.

edit: Added quote from original poster.

-Tom

Studio One Pro 6.2.1, Win10 Pro, StudioCat i7-12700K, 64GB, GTX1050, RME UFX (Firewire), UAD-2 & Native, Waves, Toontrack, Melodyne Studio
by Vocalpoint on Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:38 am
basedgodnino wroteAny ideas how to fix?

Yes.

What plugins?

What plugin type? (VST3, AU)

What OS?

VP

DAW: Studio One Pro 6.6.1.99821 | Host OS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME z790-A | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13600K | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | Graphics: Intel UHD 770 (HDMI) | Audio Interface: RME UCX II (v1.250) | OS Drive : Samsung 990 PRO (1TB) | Media Drive: Samsung 970 EVO Plus (500GB) | Libraries: Samsung 970 EVO+ (2TB) | Samples : Seagate FireCuda (2TB) | Monitoring: Presonus Monitor Station v2 + Presonus Eris 5 | MIDI Control: Native Instruments Komplete S61 & Presonus ATOM
by StillGrowinProd on Thu May 02, 2024 12:08 pm
Hey Guys,

Sorry didn't realize I had to follow the thread for responses. Yeah Its not a missing on monitor plugin or something like that. The plugin is visible on the screen just blacked out so you cannot see the actual graphic of it to use eq's knobs etc. The plugin I'm using is the god particle that is doing this. I have also done that reset window trick as well just trying different things to see if it would come back. Reset plugin cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin etc.

vst3 format.

I9 13900k cpu
4070ti gpu
32gb ram
ssd installed
windows 11 latest updates.
by Vocalpoint on Thu May 02, 2024 1:19 pm
StillGrowinProd wroteThe plugin I'm using is the god particle that is doing this.

God Particle was one of a handful of plugins that were confirmed to have problems with Studio One v6.6.0 - which features the new updated VST3 SDK.

This is a specific issue for the plugin vendor to address and you should check with them for a fix.

VP

DAW: Studio One Pro 6.6.1.99821 | Host OS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME z790-A | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13600K | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | Graphics: Intel UHD 770 (HDMI) | Audio Interface: RME UCX II (v1.250) | OS Drive : Samsung 990 PRO (1TB) | Media Drive: Samsung 970 EVO Plus (500GB) | Libraries: Samsung 970 EVO+ (2TB) | Samples : Seagate FireCuda (2TB) | Monitoring: Presonus Monitor Station v2 + Presonus Eris 5 | MIDI Control: Native Instruments Komplete S61 & Presonus ATOM
by StillGrowinProd on Thu May 02, 2024 1:46 pm
Ah ok I did not see that thanks so much!

7 posts
Page 1 of 1