4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Dear Community!

I LOVE Studio One's Score view and lyrics, track one of the main reasons i upgraded in the last years.

But it is TAD buggy.

In short:
I have a musical performance in progress where i need to provide sheet music and piano to vocalists.

And besides I meticilously added lyrics with precision, i haven't even copied the midi tracks to an another, i am facing multitude of problems.

1. Same midi information / Same lyrics different rythm placement per track
Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 10.38.20.png

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 10.37.16.png

2. Whenever I have to modify a lyric, or change a single note, i have to REDO multiple parts of the lyrics because it look like this:
Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 10.35.05.png
Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 10.35.05.png (4.74 KiB) Viewed 248 times

It is straight maddening to work hundreds of hours on a project and by the end of it - this is what takes the MOST time. Pls help.
by Tacman7 on Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:41 pm
You might be needing more scoring functions than S1 can provide.

It's a subset of Notion. So another product.

You could join Studio One Plus for a month and try it out or finish the job etc.

Manual here:
https://legacy.presonus.com/products/Notion/downloads

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by musicchamber on Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 am
Have you been in contact with Presonus support, that's the only way these bugs will get ironed out (hopefully). I say hopefully because I have submitted bugs in the score edit that still exist after the software being updated.

It's a real shame because the score edit has great potential.

Studio One Professional v6.6, Apple iMac Pro 14 core, 128gb memory, 4TB SSD. macOS Sonoma, Main audio interface is RME Babyface Pro. Presonus 192, DP88 (not currently used), RC500, ADL600, Focusrite ISA430, TC4000 reverb, SPL Phonitor, Monitoring: Event Opal, IK Multimedia MTM Studio Monitors x 5, DMAX audio Super Cubes. HD800s mastering reference headphones. Sequential Prophet 12, Prophet 12 modules x4, E-MU 4XT Ultra, Roland Fantom 8, Korg Pa3x, Roland Fp7-F, MOTU midi express 128, Xkey air 37, Studiolive CS18, Atari STE with Notator plus loads of microphones and plugins etc
by dmferenczi on Wed May 01, 2024 4:04 am
Thank you for your kind replies.

I see that since the last two updates have done some improvements - so hopefully in the future it will be solvable.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1