2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi folks,
I havn't been round these parts for a while and i am still using Ver 5 of SO1, but am looking to
upgrade to Ver 6 or 7 if that arrives anytime soon. :D

Anyway, I am curious to know if any of you folk have used this Dawproject exchange feature with Bitwig, and if it is working as expected?

I am also intersted in finding out if anyone has any news that SO1 will be adopting this new Vst flavour they are calling CLAP.

Best regards and thanks to anyone able to help.

Asus Z790-f Mobo, Intel i9 13900k cpu (on chip graphics), Lots of DDR 5 ram, 4x Nvme 2TB Storage, RME FFUC 400.
by harryharris1 on Tue May 07, 2024 2:58 pm
I have tried the 1.2.1 version of the DAWproject going from a Reaper project to Bitwig and was successful and could not find any basic issues. However using the same basic project going from Reaper to Studio One 6.6, the files do show up along with the track assignments. The start and end times of each event on a track are correct however the actual audio is not and is shifted in time. Others who have tried this have also reported the same issue and does not seem to have been fixed in SO 6.6 or from the DAWproject side of things. There has been very little information on what the situation is regarding this coming from either Presonus or the DAWproject. It does not help to have a standardize import project feature if there are basic issues such as described above.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1