3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I'm new to ver 6 and am having an issue with the video track.

The issue is: the images in the video track thumbnails are out of sync with the images in the video player. You can see this in the attachment -- the video player is displaying images that are ahead of the images in the video track.

So, as I play the video, the video player is displaying images BEFORE the playhead cursor passes the same images in the video track thumbnails (as pointed to by my red arrow).

How can I get the the video player and the video track thumbnails to be in sync? (I obviously can't score to picture without them being in perfect sync.)

~ Thx, Kevin J.

Attachments
Video player snip.png

Win 11, i5, 16 Gig, Studio One Pro ver 6, Presonus Studio 1810 Audio Interface, Yamaha Maple Custom drums, vintage Gretsch drum kit (60's), vintage Rogers drum kit (60's), Spitfire BBC Symphony Orchestra Core, Orchestral Tools Berlin Orchestra-Berklee.
by PreAl on Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:11 pm
Out of interest, have you tried the Studio One V6 demo song which has video. Same issues?

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by kevinjohnson33 on Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:58 pm
PreAl wroteOut of interest, have you tried the Studio One V6 demo song which has video. Same issues?

Yes, I just tried that, with the same result. I attached another screenshot of the demo song, which shows the video player running in advance of the playhead on the timeline (green arrow).

But...perhaps my overall understanding of how to score to video in S One is incorrect. Are you supposed to use the 'Video Player' timing to hit your marks? If that's the case then evidently the video track thumbnails would be used as just a rough 'guide track' to navigate easily (?)

Any insight would be much appreciated.

~ Kevin J.

Video player snip2.png

Win 11, i5, 16 Gig, Studio One Pro ver 6, Presonus Studio 1810 Audio Interface, Yamaha Maple Custom drums, vintage Gretsch drum kit (60's), vintage Rogers drum kit (60's), Spitfire BBC Symphony Orchestra Core, Orchestral Tools Berlin Orchestra-Berklee.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1