3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Looks like I'll be upgrading my PC which means a reinstall of my S1 6 ( and everything else ... sigh). Still, it can be a cathartic exercise that gets rid of unwanted junk.
All my soundsets and S1 samples are on a separate dedicated drive. Do I simply point S1 to those locations in my settings, or do I reinstall them using the "from file" option (or do I need to find the original downloads to do that), or am I forced to download them all over again?
The Knowledge Base only seems to cover the initial install, not these circumstances.

Thanks for any help.

Windows 11 64 bit, 12th gen i5 eight core CPU, 32GB RAM, 1810C interface, SSD drive (system) and USB SSD for audio and samples.
Studio One 6.5, Latest UC driver
by Tacman7 on Tue May 30, 2023 8:05 pm
GMHague wrote soundsets and S1 samples are on a separate dedicated drive. Do I simply point S1 to those locations in my settings

That should be all you need to do.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by GMHague on Tue May 30, 2023 8:13 pm
Tacman7 wrote
GMHague wrote soundsets and S1 samples are on a separate dedicated drive. Do I simply point S1 to those locations in my settings

That should be all you need to do.

Awesome, thanks!

Windows 11 64 bit, 12th gen i5 eight core CPU, 32GB RAM, 1810C interface, SSD drive (system) and USB SSD for audio and samples.
Studio One 6.5, Latest UC driver

3 posts
Page 1 of 1