5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Is there a way to route a Studio One Pro track out of my AudioBox 1818VSL. I want to route the drums and bass out of certain outputs of the AudioBox. Would someone please let me know if this is possible and how to do it? Thank you, Steve
by Tacman7 on Wed May 24, 2023 12:09 pm
I assume you have the interface setup already...

So you go to the I/O page under song/setup.

You add stereo or mono channels to the I/O and you can name them.

So you label one FXsend then click the check box that will send that to the right output.

Look at the pic of the I/O on this page.

https://s1manual.presonus.com/#Setup_To ... Output.htm

Across the top are your hardware outputs, down the side are software channels.

You create a software channel then use that for the output of a track and that's where the signal will go, to the output you setup.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by allrics on Thu May 25, 2023 8:48 am
I know you are trying to help me but I really don't understand what you are saying. The FX send is confusing me. I know how to get to the I/O page of the 1818. But I don't understand how to make the bass on track 2 to come out of output 3 and the drums on track 10 to come out of output 5.
by Tacman7 on Thu May 25, 2023 5:02 pm
Sorry.

So in the image to the left I created a new output channel and named it FXsend.

That's what I would do with an external FX unit.

I only have the I/O to send it to two places, but you send it to where you want it to come out.

Then on the right I choose that output to send the whole track to, so I switch it from Main to FXsend.

That will send that track to the hardware output you chose in audio I/O setup.

ExternalSend.JPG

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by allrics on Fri May 26, 2023 3:11 pm
I'm not sure I totally understand it but I will give it a try. Thank you very much.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1