1 post
Page 1 of 1
As you can see in my signature video during the 2nd section, which starts around 3 minutes, there is a set of 2 arpers (the Akai Advance 25 Pro, and Novation MKII) running 2 synths while I play prophet 10 Rev 4. They are both on time. Notice at 8:45 of the video, I try to add the AKAI MPK MINI MK II which is receiving Clock from S1, but it is not synced. It is set in its editor program to get External clock, but it doesn't get the tempo right. Anyone had and solved this in an AKAI MPK MINI?

They won't put my URL in the signature so I will include it here. Please take the spaces out for it to work:

http://www.bi tch ut e.com/video/3FoZQAY9obea/

I noticed the vimeo video I found works in the signature. So I guess they just don't support my site I put my music on. Hmm Things that make you scratch your head. If you see me, join me on the video site I use. Help me fight and also you can get seen there, by 20-25 people per upload (about 25 to infinity more times than I ever got seen on Youtube, You Too?)

Aorus Elite X570
12 USB, 1000/1000 (Mbps)
AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
12/24, 48
WIndows 11 Pro
Studio One Artist 6.1
Presonus Studio interfaces:
1810C (8 ins, S1 engine)
1824C (8 ADAT to 1810C)
Look up what I'm doing today on my Bitchute channel "Wind Whispering Through The Trees"
Not always SFW not always NSFW Usually music though

1 post
Page 1 of 1