42 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3
PreAl wrote
My issue is that those Quantum optical ports appear to be only for ADAT only and not SPDIF (unlike the Pro 40).

Fixed by buying this:

PROZOR Digital Coaxial to Optical SPDIF Toslink Converter with Optical Cable and Coaxial Cable 192KHz Bi-directional Digital Audio Converter Optical SPDIF Toslink to Coaxial Support DTS/Dolby-AC3 https://amzn.eu/d/aV6E9KX

And this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B079LC ... prod_image

..and yet another (USB) power supply to plug in.

I still don't understand why these ports are coax but nevermind, and least there is a solution and this works well, no RF noise (coax to coax did create noise).

So now have two sets of monitors/speakers that don't have any RF issues. Good news.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by klypeman on Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:25 pm
Ahh ! i got a Coaxial to Optical SPDIF Toslink Converter too.
I used it to IK Multimedia ARC I think for a headphone amp.
Did'nt know it could be used this way.
Thanks for the info.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++

42 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3