25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
wolfgerb wrote
brettgoodkin wroteI tried this and it appeared to work:

I added automation “nodes” just before and after the actual automation. Just drew in a “dot” at zero db.

Seemed to eliminate the issue.

Yes, this works indeed!
Doesn't really help with the song I have to finish though, where I used clip gain for deessing.
It would be a crazy amount of work, to go through all the esses and place clip gain points around them :(
this is a real bummer, I was so excited when switching to Studio One for the clip gain envelopes after using Logic Pro for 30 years and now this...

Given this is a current bug, and noted as such by Studio One support, it's best to revert back to the next most recent version of Studio One until this is fixed. Bummer yes; but that will resolve things for now. I finished an album on 6 0.1 and had a ton of clip gain edits in both song and Project pages without a single issue.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by wolfgerb on Sat May 20, 2023 6:45 am
Lokeyfly wroteGiven this is a current bug, and noted as such by Studio One support, it's best to revert back to the next most recent version of Studio One until this is fixed. Bummer yes; but that will resolve things for now. I finished an album on 6 0.1 and had a ton of clip gain edits in both song and Project pages without a single issue.
by Lokeyfly » Sat May 20, 2023 5:28 am

Thanx Lokeyfly!
I already tried this. 6.02 doesn't show the bug.
But opening a project created in 6.1.1 which I then try to finish in 6.02 doesn't solve he issue.
The bug carries over.
kind regards
wolfger

Mac Book Air M2 15", Mac OS 14.3; RME Digiface USB, MOTU 828es + 8pre; Studio One 6.5.2; Faderport v2; Atom SQ
by Lokeyfly on Sat May 20, 2023 12:07 pm
wolfgerb wrote
Lokeyfly wroteGiven this is a current bug, and noted as such by Studio One support, it's best to revert back to the next most recent version of Studio One until this is fixed. Bummer yes; but that will resolve things for now. I finished an album on 6 0.1 and had a ton of clip gain edits in both song and Project pages without a single issue.
by Lokeyfly » Sat May 20, 2023 5:28 am

Thanx Lokeyfly!
I already tried this. 6.02 doesn't show the bug.
But opening a project created in 6.1.1 which I then try to finish in 6.02 doesn't solve he issue.
The bug carries over.
kind regards
wolfger

I see. I hope this gets fixed very quickly for you guys. 🤞

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by markbeling on Sun May 28, 2023 11:58 pm
Yep . Same issue here. This problem was not there in the first release of Studio One Version 6. Alway been fine until version 6.1.1. really annoying
im on Mac running Monterey

Apple Mac Pro late 2013
6 core 3.7Ghz
Osx sierra
Studio One 3.5 Pro
2x presonus Quantums
2xPresonus Dp88
by wolfgerb on Mon May 29, 2023 1:31 am
It’s fixed in 6.1.2 Update!

Mac Book Air M2 15", Mac OS 14.3; RME Digiface USB, MOTU 828es + 8pre; Studio One 6.5.2; Faderport v2; Atom SQ

25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2