1 post
Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I have 32 channels, 16 channels each on 2 SSL Sigmas. I am not using an external control surface. Sigmas are controlled from the DAW using Mackie control over midi over ip. I have set this up. I have two problems:

1. Only the first 8 S1 console channels are affecting the Sigmas
2. The S1 fader moves on channels 1-8 are duplicated on Sigma channels 9-16, 17-24, and 25-32.

It almost appears that this implementation of Mackie Control wants me to bank groups of 8 channels. Note that years ago I had this working on Studio 1 v4. I think I have set S1 v6 the same way. Not sure what to do. Can you help with this?

Thanks

Solution:
Turns out I had to put the 4 Mackie control objects in a group. This is not something I had to do in Cubase so it didn't even occur to me. Works great now.

Win 11,
CPU: Intel 13900k, MB: Z790, Storage: 6tb M2 4tb SSD, Ram: 32gb, 3 UAD cards, RME MadiFX and daughter card
Peripherals: 3 Antelope Orions, 2 SSL Sigmas, Dangerous 2buss LT, 2 Bettermaker EQs, Keys on USB: Sub 37, Pro 3, Hydrasynth, Behringer Arp2600, Cobalt8m
Various outboard processors connected in line.
Software: Studio One current version, Cubase, many soft synths, sample libraries, and plug-ins.

1 post
Page 1 of 1