1 post
Page 1 of 1
I know people do this, I just have not found out how they do it and I really want to begin doing this as well… that is create simple multitrack demos using your phone prior to bringing them into S1.

The issue I’m trying to overcome is being able to listen to playback of a track while you are recording a new track. I have the J4T Android app but I haven’t had any success. It appears to be a great app (if I can figure how to do this).

I am also in the market for a new cell phone. I will probably stick with Android but if I cannot get this sorted out before a phone purchase I would be willing to possibly go to iPhone though I really don’t want to.

I was thinking about getting the new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, which is their flagship phone but it doesn’t have an audio input jack and it also doesn’t have an external microSD card.

My current phone (LG G7 ThinQ) has an audio input jack which can be used as a microphone input jack but you can only use one at a time apparently I don’t know, I haven’t figured it out but my phone’s so messed up right now I can’t do hardly anything with it crashes constantly.

I’m constantly away from my home studio and to be able to do this on the go and make a simple multitrack recording would be immensely helpful for myself.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

1 post
Page 1 of 1