3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey everybody! I was curious if I can send myself presets I had made in the mix section to myself through email? I ask in case my laptop crashes, and when I re-install Studio One 5 that I can download the presets I made instead of having to reconfigure them. Thank you! I'lls how a picture of exactly what I'd like to send myself.

[img][IMG]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/c3/b0/gCFja77n_t.png[/img][/img]
by Vocalpoint on Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:21 pm
jameskeegan3 wroteHey everybody! I was curious if I can send myself presets I had made in the mix section to myself through email? I ask in case my laptop crashes, and when I re-install Studio One 5 that I can download the presets I made instead of having to reconfigure them. Thank you! I'lls how a picture of exactly what I'd like to send myself.

Not a S1 developer but anything stacked up (in your graphic) at the console level is most likely stored within the .song file itself.

A much more flexible method is to store the settings for each plugin (Like your Room Reverb and Pro EQ inserts on Track 1) AS individual presets PER plugin.

1. Open up that Room Reverb insert on Track One - click the little Page icon in the upper left and choose Store Preset. Fill in a few details in the dialog that pops up and you are done. You can recall that at anytime.

2. You could go "next level" and right click on Track 1 in the Arrange window and save the whole track (and all of it's settings and inserts) as a Track Preset (if you are on v6)

Both of these actions will write actual small preset files out to your main Presonus directory (see Presets folder) that can be backed up and emailed.

Cheers!

VP

DAW: Studio One Pro 6.6.0.99237 | Host OS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME z790-A | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13600K | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | Graphics: Intel UHD 770 (HDMI) | Audio Interface: RME UCX II (v1.249) | OS Drive : Samsung 990 PRO (1TB) | Media Drive: Samsung 970 EVO Plus (500GB) | Libraries: Samsung 970 EVO+ (2TB) | Samples : Seagate FireCuda (2TB) | Monitoring: Presonus Monitor Station v2 + Presonus Eris 5 | MIDI Control: Native Instruments Komplete S61 & Presonus ATOM
by SwitchBack on Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:59 pm
Presets are stored in the 'Studio One/Presets' subdirectory. Copy that directory to a thumb drive and you should be good. Sending by email seems a bit convoluted to me.

Note that you can save complete inserts/sends blocks as FX chains. These are also saved in the 'Studio One/Presets' subdirectory.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1