2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello - I transformed an instrument track to audio, kept all the “asks” checked, needed to transform back to instrument but when it transforms back my original midi track is gone. The track is just blank. What did I do wrong? Appreciate any help.
by Trucky on Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:09 pm
Welcome to the Forum!

What version of Studio One and OS are you running?
Please update your signature (see link and example in mine below) to include your specs as this helps in responding to your questions. Also, please post before and after screenshots using the steps you're using so we can see what might be causing the issue you're having.

Here's an example and results for what normally happens with "Transform to Audio Track" and back with "Transform to Instrument Track":

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

2 posts
Page 1 of 1