5 posts
Page 1 of 1
I created a macro to make my instrument editor disappear when I switch to another track (screenshot is attached). But instead of the instrument editor disappearing, the visibility is just toggled. Is this a bug, or how can I solve the problem?

StudioOne-HideInstrumentEditor.png

Windows 10 64bit, Studio One Pro 6.2.1, Native Instruments Reaktor, Midi Fighter Twister, Presonus Audiobox One.
by Tacman7 on Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:54 pm
It is the show instrument command just like if you clicked the button right?
But instead of pressing keys you want it to happen when you change tracks?

ShowInstrument.jpg

Shift F11 is the default assignment.
Does it work the same as hitting Shift F11?
That hides the inspector at the same time.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by richardlederer1 on Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:59 pm
Pressing the button is doing the same what my macro is doing. It's toggling the visibility of the instrument editor. But I don't want that it toggles it, but hides the instrument editor. It seems to ignore the "0" state which i set in my macro.

Windows 10 64bit, Studio One Pro 6.2.1, Native Instruments Reaktor, Midi Fighter Twister, Presonus Audiobox One.
by Tacman7 on Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:29 pm
Shift F11 is a toggle it would either show or hide the editor when you press it.

You want the editor to go away when you change tracks. I want the plugin to stay the same, I have to jump over to other tracks but I want the plugin to stay, but this macro might be cool.

Try it with no argument?

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by richardlederer1 on Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:00 am
I already tried it without an argument. It's the same as "0".

5 posts
Page 1 of 1