6 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just bought a new computer and Studio One 5 Pro. So far things are going well, but I can’t get Melodyne to work. When I launch it I get a message to enter a serial number. Not sure where to find a serial number I tried entering the Studio One purchase key code, but it is not accepted. After messing with it a while I can finally get the editor to open, but the blobs are grey, not colored like in all he tuts and the edit window will not let me edit the track. Haven't tried this on a new project but only one that has been rendered. Can anyone give me any info on the problem, or stir me in the right direction.

Thanks
Last edited by horahack on Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Windows 11 i7, 16 Gig,
Studio One 5 Professional
by horahack on Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:20 pm
Tried a screen shot but didn't work. Here's a copy and paste of the messages I'm getting

Enter serial number
Here you can register a new serial number for Melodyne or enter the serial number you have already registered in order to obtain further options.
Buy a license
If you do not yet possess a license for Melodyne, you can buy one from our web shop. Your Melodyne will then be ready for use within a few minutes.
Switch to trial mode
Click here to switch on Melodyne studio trial mode. This will allow you to explore all the functions of Melodyne studio – free of charge and without obligation, but exactly as if you'd purchased it – for a period of 30 days.

Windows 11 i7, 16 Gig,
by Tacman7 on Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:03 pm
In your Presonus account where it shows the software you own there will be a product key for Melodyne. Click the top right corner here to log in.

Melokey.jpg

So you would take that to the Celemony website and get all registered with them and they will make you a custom installer.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by horahack on Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:26 pm
Thanks, Tacman7 I bought the software at Sweetwater so I don't think it is listed in My PreSonus

Windows 11 i7, 16 Gig,
by Tacman7 on Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:06 pm
I think you have to go to presonus.com and go to log in and they have a create account button. I can't see what you would see so not sure exactly what it would look like but you get an account.

So you create an account then register your software and that would get you the numbers you need to get your melodyne download.

Presonus keeps track of the Presonus software you own so you can download any version you own if you need it.
Also keeps track of your activations, you can have 5.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by horahack on Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:09 pm
OK. Got it. Now I just have to learn how to use it
Thanks

Windows 11 i7, 16 Gig,

6 posts
Page 1 of 1