4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm not having any luck getting Auto Punch to work, or pre-roll for that matter. Using latest version of Studio One, in a Mac. Looked at videos, set the loop, ets (not enabled). It's not starting to record when I reach the loop/section I want to record/punch into. Wassup?
by Tacman7 on Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:16 pm
This is what happened when I tried it. Mac on the bottom.

PunchRec.gif

PunchInMac.gif
PunchInMac.gif (175.46 KiB) Viewed 743 times

I thought you might have the locators backwards but you can't do that anymore.

What version are you using? Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Are you hitting the record button to get the process started?

Maybe some pics of your setup would help.

https://s1manual.presonus.com/#Recordin ... 257C_____3

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by garyshepherd on Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:23 pm
Never use Auto Punch - just record on a separate track and comp it to the original track.

Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Monterey 12.7, 64 bit, Studio One 6.5 Professional (always the latest) , Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Studio, Digital Performer 11.2, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 3.71, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Nektar Panorama T4, Motu M4, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.
by DJKeys on Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:30 am
S1 appears to be recording, but only recording silence. Check your track input settings. Works fine on my Mac-

-dj

2019 iMAC i7
250GB SSD (internal)
1TB SSD (external)x2
16GB RAM
OSX 13.5
Studio One 5.5.2
Waves Platinum v14
Ozone 9 Advanced
Focusrite Dual Mono Mic Pre
Focusrite Clarett 8Pre

Nord Stage 3