3 posts
Page 1 of 1
One song does this... the track is not in line with the track label. Notice in the pic the track folders and lower tracks get off line. It happens after working on the song for a while. If I resize the tracks, they line up properly but shortly return to being un-aligned. In the second pic with automation, the bottom vocal bus can't manually be resized. It will revert back OK at times, but returns. Any clues?

Screenshot 2023-02-01 Lineup1.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-01 Lineup2.jpg

Maarkr
Studio: Studio One, IKM, NI, Waves, iZotope, Melodyne Studio + others (former user of Reaper, Acid, Sonar, Cubase and Reason)
i7 8700/Giga Z390 mobo, Win11 Pro-64 w32Gb, MOTU Ultralite mk4, Yamaha HS80M wSub, Live: PX-5S, FA-06, Epi Les Paul, Zoom R-16...

Latest album release at http://genemaarkr.bandcamp.com/
by Maarkr on Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:44 am
bump... before I put in an official bug request

Maarkr
Studio: Studio One, IKM, NI, Waves, iZotope, Melodyne Studio + others (former user of Reaper, Acid, Sonar, Cubase and Reason)
i7 8700/Giga Z390 mobo, Win11 Pro-64 w32Gb, MOTU Ultralite mk4, Yamaha HS80M wSub, Live: PX-5S, FA-06, Epi Les Paul, Zoom R-16...

Latest album release at http://genemaarkr.bandcamp.com/
by Tacman7 on Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:24 am
A bug has to be reproduced so you would need to show how you got there.

Looks like you changed a lot of track heights and opened automation.

Sometimes the playhead looks wrong, like a little to the left of the start, I minimize the window and bring it back and it's in the right place, something to do with windows maybe.

There are some macro commands that are really handy to set all the track heights with one click.

EditMacro.jpg

I just bound 3 controls for small med and large.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

3 posts
Page 1 of 1