3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi.
So I notice if I change the "tune" parameter inside of the Pitch Shifter stomp box for Ampire, I notice the automation readout on the top left of SO changes between "tune" (as intended) and between "Pitch (Global)".

I've seen this "Pitch (Global)" before in other totally unrelated sessions, going as far back as SO4. It consumes more than 50% of my undo/redo data as a session progresses. It seems after pressing play/stop throughout a session, it will be affecting this "Pitch (Global)" data. There's no reference to this function in the manual.

Check out the GIF for a demonstration.

s1_automation_fail2.gif
Last edited by Vunsunta on Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Windows 11 Pro
Studio One +
Studio One Pro 6
Melodyne 5 Editor
PreSonus Studio 68c
i9 13900k, 32GB RAM
ASRock Z790 Taichi Motherboard
by Vunsunta on Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:33 pm
Here is what it looks like in the undo/redo menu in an entirely un-related session from the original post:

pitch_global.png

Windows 11 Pro
Studio One +
Studio One Pro 6
Melodyne 5 Editor
PreSonus Studio 68c
i9 13900k, 32GB RAM
ASRock Z790 Taichi Motherboard
by Tacman7 on Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:06 pm
That's the pedal parameter looks like to me.

Pitch Pedal.gif

It probably sends messages every so often.

Other effects might have that parameter.

It does effect everything coming through the plugin so it's Global in that sense I guess.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

3 posts
Page 1 of 1