1 post
Page 1 of 1
I have searched high and low... For the life of me, I cannot find a single shred of documentation, or even a hint regarding a clue as to how to create your own samples with room mics for Slate Trigger... I simply have no words... Either this cannot be done, or it is the most guarded secret in all humanity...

First off, I know how to create a .tci using the Trigger Instrument Editor. I do it all the time. That is not what I am after. I am after this...

To create a .tci that contains the
    Close Mic
    Stereo Overhead
    Stereo Room

each of these elements occupying a "slot/cell/whatever" on a separate slider all within that single instance of Trigger.

From within that single instance of Trigger, I want to be able to use the the first three faders to blend the close mic, Overheads, and Room to my liking, with my Overheads and Room matching the close mic samples that I created when I recorded my own samples from the kit.

It looks like included with the default samples of Trigger are files called .prs and those include room samples, etc... That is what I want, but I want to create that from my own samples that I recorded.

I can see no way to do this. I can only seen to create round robin, etc.. of close mics.

How on earth can I create a Trigger file with Overheads and Room of my own?

Studio One 5 Professional
RME Fireface UFX
Tascam US-20X20
Tascam US-16X08
Softube Console 1
FaderPort 8
Neve R6 Rack
Neve Portico 511
dbx 560A

1 post
Page 1 of 1