15 posts
Page 1 of 1
hello forum

Stratus 3D + Symphony 3D from the plugin boutique this time

bought

However, I registered this in iloks.

I accidentally hit skip while loading this in studio one

After that, even if you do a vst scan, Stratus and Symphony 3d do not load.

If so, should I delete it and reinstall it?

Or is it possible to load only a specific dll?

Attachments
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.PNG
by Tacman7 on Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:01 am
Welcome to the Forum!

I turn the scan off in locations so it doesn't do that every time I open S1.

So when I buy a plugin I turn on the scan then close S1 then restart and it will scan.

Sometimes I have to reboot S1 again for it to show up.

I have my wave licenses on a flash drive, sometimes it's not plugged in and in S1 I get a notice that this instrument or fx is missing.

So have to plug in the flash drive and reboot then it's ok.

I have two ilok accounts and they get confusing but I manage, that was an accident.

If it shows up in ilok manager you should be good as far as licenses goes.

On the view menu is plug in information, see if they are blacklisted there.

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by webhamster on Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:24 pm
It's a bug in S1. Somehow resetting blacklist doesn't do a full rescan.

I'm not at my computer right now, but you need to delete one of the preference files. I will try and look exactly which one tomorrow.

S1 6.5.1 - MacOs 13.6.2 MacBook 14" M1 max - interface: Quantum 2
by dougasherman on Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:16 pm
I believe if you go to the plugin manager (View => Plug-In Manager) and click the "Remove Plug-In Settings" button it will force a rescan the next time you start S1. This might help reset the iLok settings for the plugins you need.

Studio One 6 Professional
Melodyne Editor 5.1.1
Mac Studio MacOS Ventura 13.6.5 64gb ram
Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
by webhamster on Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:15 am
dougasherman wroteI believe if you go to the plugin manager (View => Plug-In Manager) and click the "Remove Plug-In Settings" button it will force a rescan the next time you start S1. This might help reset the iLok settings for the plugins you need.

You most likely mean view->plugin manager->reset blocklist. That is how you'd expect it to work, but it doesn't.

A workaround is help->open settings folder
If you're using the ARM version of S1 go to the ARM64 folder, otherwise to the x64 folder and remove the file 'Plugins-en.settings'.

When restarting S1 it will do a full plugin rescan, so it'll take some time and see the missing plugins.

by webhamster on Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:17 am
kimyoonwoo1 wroteOr is it possible to load only a specific dll?

You're most likely on Windows. What I wrote above will work the same, except for the specific ARM64 folder.

by lawajava on Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:09 am
webhamster wrote
dougasherman wroteI believe if you go to the plugin manager (View => Plug-In Manager) and click the "Remove Plug-In Settings" button it will force a rescan the next time you start S1. This might help reset the iLok settings for the plugins you need.

You most likely mean view->plugin manager->reset blocklist. That is how you'd expect it to work, but it doesn't.

A workaround is help->open settings folder
If you're using the ARM version of S1 go to the ARM64 folder, otherwise to the x64 folder and remove the file 'Plugins-en.settings'.

When restarting S1 it will do a full plugin rescan, so it'll take some time and see the missing plugins.

Yes, this is what I was going to suggest as well. And no, this is not the reset blacklist button. I had a similar issue based on something goofy I did with a plugin on its scan. It wouldn't show up even after uninstalling and re-installing. And it was one associated with iLok. But doing the steps above cleared the issue and all was well.

Studio One Pro latest, Macbook Pro M3 Max, 64GB. 10TB SSD. Babyface Pro audio interface. KRK VXT8 Monitors, Avantone Mixcubes, NI Maschine Jam, NI Komplete Kontrol S88, S61 and S49 and S25, Guitars, Bass. Main mic is Shure SM7db.
by dougasherman on Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:14 am
webhamster wrote

No, I meant what I originally wrote. This is how I got S1 to rescan all of my plugins.

Studio One 6 Professional
Melodyne Editor 5.1.1
Mac Studio MacOS Ventura 13.6.5 64gb ram
Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
by jBranam on Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:52 am
just another thing that has never been fixed. resetting blacklist sometimes works... sometimes don't. to get plugins to show in S1. here is a work around

In some cases you will need to force Studio One to rescan all plugins at start-up. To do this you'll need to navigate to "C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\PreSonus\<Studio One version>" and temporarily relocate the "x64" folder. This will clear your Studio One preferences and manually force Studio One to rescan all your VST Plugins.

cheers

“Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.”

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by tomscheutzlich on Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:28 am
No need to re-install anything or crawl the file system, just click here:

View > Plug-in Manager > Remove Plug-in Settings

This will force a full re-scan. As already mentioned above by dougasherman.

Tom Scheutzlich
QA Manager, PreSonus Software Ltd, Hamburg, Germany
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
MacBook Air (M2, 2022), Lenovo ThinkPad E15 G4 Ryzen 7 dual boot Win 11 + Ubuntu Studio 23.04 / Mac mini (M1, 2020) / Samsung U32J59x 31,5" 4K (3840 × 2160) / macOS 14 Beta Path / PreSonus ioStation24c / Korg MS-20 + SQ-1 / moog Opus 3 / Arturia Minibrute / misc plugs
some audible fun stuff: https://soundcloud.com/317wurst/tracks
by lawajava on Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:53 pm
tomscheutzlich wroteNo need to re-install anything or crawl the file system, just click here:

Correct! Easy!

Studio One Pro latest, Macbook Pro M3 Max, 64GB. 10TB SSD. Babyface Pro audio interface. KRK VXT8 Monitors, Avantone Mixcubes, NI Maschine Jam, NI Komplete Kontrol S88, S61 and S49 and S25, Guitars, Bass. Main mic is Shure SM7db.
by Maarkr on Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:25 pm
No need to re-install anything or crawl the file system, just click here:

Yes, I did not realize this until a few months ago when I had an iLok plugin that needed to be reset. Mine took over twice as long as a normal VST startup scan.

Maarkr
Studio: Studio One, IKM, NI, Waves, iZotope, Melodyne Studio + others (former user of Reaper, Acid, Sonar, Cubase and Reason)
i7 8700/Giga Z390 mobo, Win11 Pro-64 w32Gb, MOTU Ultralite mk4, Yamaha HS80M wSub, Live: PX-5S, FA-06, Epi Les Paul, Zoom R-16...

Latest album release at http://genemaarkr.bandcamp.com/
by webhamster on Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:13 am
Maarkr wroteNo need to re-install anything or crawl the file system, just click here:

Oops, how could I have missed that! Has that always been there?

by tomscheutzlich on Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:56 am
webhamster wroteOops, how could I have missed that! Has that always been there?

It was added in version 4.5.3

Tom Scheutzlich
QA Manager, PreSonus Software Ltd, Hamburg, Germany
MacBook Air (M2, 2022), Lenovo ThinkPad E15 G4 Ryzen 7 dual boot Win 11 + Ubuntu Studio 23.04 / Mac mini (M1, 2020) / Samsung U32J59x 31,5" 4K (3840 × 2160) / macOS 14 Beta Path / PreSonus ioStation24c / Korg MS-20 + SQ-1 / moog Opus 3 / Arturia Minibrute / misc plugs
some audible fun stuff: https://soundcloud.com/317wurst/tracks
by Lokeyfly on Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:36 am
Well, the OP never responded, but in case the subject comes up again about installing with an iLok2, and it's fresh in my memory.....

I recently tried to install Gullfoss which requires iLok2. It wouldn't install because I shrugged "install the latest iLok2 update". I figured mine is good as it's only one year old. Wrong! It kept coughing up other issues as well like my McDSP stuff. Once I went for the latest update, everything just ran smooth.

So the fix is typically.

1. D'Load the software of choice, but don't run it yet.

2. Update your iLok2 to latest (no, really do that).

3. Run the installer.

#1 and #2 order can be swapped, but the update before the installer is a must.

4. If Studio One for any reason is coughing up fur balls, even while having the scan plugins at startup checked in the VST options, then use the Plugin Manager and remove all plugin settings and re boot.

5. Lastly, just in case those don't already know, make sure your installed plugin is seen in Studio One's Blocklist, by placing the driver in a known driver location.

That should address most any iLok issue, either accidently skipped by loading like the OP had done (here) or other iLok2 installation concerns.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️

15 posts
Page 1 of 1