6 posts
Page 1 of 1
So my FX channels count in my main template MIGHT be getting out of control 8-)

I turn off the FX channels view when I don't need them, but thought today I would LOVE to be able to group/folder my FX channels and expand/collapse FX groups (delays, reverbs, etc).

Is there a way to accomplish this in v6.0.1?

Apple Mac Studio Max 64gb RAM, Ventura, RME UFX III, Studio One 6, Genelec 8330A w/7350A, Sennheiser HD 650
by kylejedrusiak on Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:51 am
You can add a folder with a bus to another folder. then put the effect on the folder and not an effect channel.
by Trucky on Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:00 am
babulmukherjee wroteI would LOVE to be able to group/folder my FX channels and expand/collapse FX groups (delays, reverbs, etc). Is there a way to accomplish this in v6.0.1?

Here's steps and screenshots to do what your asking...

Steps to add "Reverbs" FX...

1. Add a "Reverbs" folder track.
2. Add a "Plate" FX channel and insert a Plate reverb.
3. Add a "Room" FX channel and insert a Room reverb.
4. Select both FX channels and "Add Bus for Selected Channels" and name it "Reverbs".
5. Assign the "Reverbs" folder track to the "Reverbs" bus.
6. Right click individually on each FX fader and select "Edit Automation Volume".
(This adds automation for each FX that now appears under the "Reverbs" folder track.
7. Drag and drop each automation track to the "Reverbs" Folder track.
( You now should be able to open and close it)

Repeat the steps to add "Delays" FX.

Screenshots:

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by johnnygeib2 on Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:56 pm
Great ideas here!

by babulmukherjee on Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:12 pm
Thanks so much Trucky for the detailed walkthrough! It's exactly what I was looking for - I'll give it a try this weekend.

Apple Mac Studio Max 64gb RAM, Ventura, RME UFX III, Studio One 6, Genelec 8330A w/7350A, Sennheiser HD 650
by patricemazmanian on Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:20 am
Thank you very much Trucky, great idea!

S1 pro 6 -Vienna Ensemble Pro - Melodyne - Notion 6 - Win10 - jBridge 1.65 - Motherboard ASUS Z87-K - i7 4770K 3.5Ghz, 32 Go RAM - GeForce GT 610 1024MB - Audio interface RME Hammerfall multiface II - Faderport - ADAT Interface Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre - EWQL hollywood-orchestra...

6 posts
Page 1 of 1