4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I might be imagining it, but in v4.6.2, playback stops when the payback line (cursor?) reaches the default End marker? Well, it doesn't in v5.5.2.

Please don't tell me I'm losing it :roll: if I ask if there is some weird setting that is making it do this?

It's really bugging me, having had to send out a search party to find the cursor lost in the Amazonian rainforest at the end of my timeline :evil:

...said Halo

Studio One Pro v4.6.2 / v5.5.2 / v6.5.2
Serum, Diva, Repro, Synthmaster, Syntronik Bully, MTron Pro, Kontakt 6/7, AIR synths, Cherry Audio synths, Battery 4, PPG Wave 3.V, Generate

3XS SQ170 Music Studio PC
Windows 10 x64 (22H2)
i7 8700 Hexcore 3.2GHz, 16GB, 2TB 970 EVO+ M.2 NVMe SSD + 1TB SATA HD
Scarlett 2i4 (G2), Korg Taktile 25, Faderport 2018, ATOM

Beyerdynamic DT990 Pros, JBL 305P II speakers
by reggie1979beatz on Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:55 pm
haha! (I'm only laughing because of the last sentence)

Ummm, to me this is a tad unclear. I have 5.5.2 and 6.01 installed here. Could you give me a step by step to confirm or deny?

Bye......:roll:
by Lokeyfly on Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:20 pm
leosutherland wroteI might be imagining it, but in v4.6.2, playback stops when the payback line (cursor?) reaches the default End marker? Well, it doesn't in v5.5.2.

Please don't tell me I'm losing it :roll: if I ask if there is some weird setting that is making it do this?

It's really bugging me, having had to send out a search party to find the cursor lost in the Amazonian rainforest at the end of my timeline :evil:

Hey Leo, just a heads up and to answer your question.
The stop marker doesn't end the playback. It never has in previous versions. What will always end playback is to place an additional marker right after. Then right click that narker and select to stop at marker. The marker will turn from white to blue and stop will always occur there.

The end marker is still essentially important though because it designates the end of the song when setting a loop is not possible.

Press the zero key twice to place the playhead back to Zero. Or draw a loop above somewhere and select the no. 1 key (or a half a dozen other ways. Never go to the Amazon without an umbrella. That us unless you're shopping.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by jBranam on Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:36 am
i've done that Leo lol... got distracted and the head was gone lol. that is why i just put everything within a loop unless i need to loop a section. but sadly S1 does not end at end marker and never has that i know of.

cheers

“Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.”

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯

4 posts
Page 1 of 1