7 posts
Page 1 of 1
On the MIDI track I have Shared Events, but several versions. They are all marked with a "ghost". But how to mark events of one type, for example to change their name and color?
by Tacman7 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:58 am
If you right click on an event, then double click on the name there you can type in a new name, and same with other parameters there, double click in transpose etc. Click the color square there to change the event color.

If you right click the event under events is Separate shared copies if you need to do that.

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by januszmordak on Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:34 pm
Yes, thank you, I know how to change the name and color. Only how to mark all the occurrence of a specific version of the event? On the path I have several versions of the MIDI event. I would like to distinguish them with color and name to organize the song. Searching single, it's a waste of time, it will take me hours!
I want to mark all the same Shared (related) Events, and then change their color and name. Such a function is in FL, is there such a basic function in Studioone ???
by Tacman7 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:44 pm
Not that I know of, I think when you create them choose the color you want then they will be duplicated.

You can drag select and use control to add to the selection then change them all that you select at the same time.

Unless someone knows a better way. Not something I've tried before.

Forum Moderator.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

by januszmordak on Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:49 pm
If I have 70 Shared Events on drum tracks, in 5 different versions, all have the same color, now there is no chance to find each version among them, to color them and rename each version :(
After right-clicking on the Event, there should be an option "Select all related Shared Events" so that you can edit all selected ones. Unless it's an Event that has no other Events associated with it.
StudioOne needs to know which Events are related (via Shift+D and the "ghost" icon at the bottom left of the Event), so the only option is to select them all.
by Tacman7 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:58 pm
Even if you turned them different colors you wouldn't be able to select them like you want.

Keep them on different tracks?

Write up a feature request here:

https://answers.presonus.com/studio-one ... e-requests

Forum Moderator.

by januszmordak on Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:19 pm
I keep to one track, but there may be situations when we do several versions of a beat and such situations may also occur.
I have already added a new post about a new feature in Studio One 6.
Thanks!

7 posts
Page 1 of 1