22 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
PreAl wroteDefinitely stick with Levano for the motherboard BIOS, they've customized it for your motherboard. Almost everything else you can get directly from an appropriate third party site, for instance AMD may have a better update for your graphics card as it's AMD.

BTW never forget to back up.in case of issues.

Thanks for the suggestion & advice.
BTW, I just found Studio One also needs to update. I tested it with FL Studio and Reaper. The result is..... that they don't have any issue like Studio One has.
It's funny because my audio interface is Presonus stuff and why it happens to only Studio One? They should work the best as they came from the same company.
I checked and changed the audio option, but no luck.

Studio One 6.5 Pro Latest ver/ Lenovo Legion 5 laptop/ AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz/ Installed RAM: 40.0 GB (39.4 GB usable) / System type: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 64-bit / GPU: Nvidia RTX 3060 / C drive: SSD 512GB / D drive: SSD 2TB (int) / P drive: SSD 4TB (ext) / N drive: HDD 3TB 5400 rpm (ext) / Speakers: Presonus Eris 4.5 / Headphone: AudioTechnica ATH-M50x / Interface: Presonus Audiobox96 / Microphone: AKG P120 / Midi Keyboard: Korg MicroKey 37 / OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker
by PreAl on Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:49 am
"I checked and changed the audio option, but no luck."

Not sure what you specifically mean by this.

Make sure you also download the latest universal control software and update your audio interface drivers and firmware if necessary. Use the ASIO drivers in studio one.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.

22 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2