3 posts
Page 1 of 1
HI everyone
Been using Studio one for a short while.And been struggling to create good sounding beats for my cinematic/ambient work.They sound rubbish so far,without any sense or purpose,he,he

I have a big collection of Kontakt libraries with percussion and such.
Are there any tools or plugins within Studio One that would help me create beats? I am using the drum editor,but find it better to use the piano roll for patterns .
I'm not using any drum software,within Studio One or external stuff,only Kontakt libraries

Ideas or suggestions would be very welcome,thanks

Dell Optiplex, 64bit Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i5-3570 CPU@ 3.40GHz 16GB RAM,
1 TB SSD main drive,500GB HDD storage,.
External drive of 6TB HDD for the libraries and a 1TB SDD for other stuff
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd gen audio interface, Beydynamic DT250 headphones, and Rode dynamic Podmic
Lots of Kontakt libraries and other gear,(too much to list here :)
by reggie1979beatz on Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:06 am
I'm not sure about anything before 5 that I can mention, but there are a few new goodies that might help if you are on 6.

Go to the presonus youtube stuff, and search around. There is one in particular that I remember addressing the new templates and such that might give you a better starting point.

Bye......:roll:
by davidspencerbarker on Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:56 am
reggie1979beatz wroteI'm not sure about anything before 5 that I can mention, but there are a few new goodies that might help if you are on 6.

Go to the presonus youtube stuff, and search around. There is one in particular that I remember addressing the new templates and such that might give you a better starting point.

Thank you
Yeah was going to take a look.Most of the Presonus Youtube videos is not showing how to lay out beats using either the keyboard editor or drum editor
Will keep looking and figuring this out,he,he. And looking at the interactive manual too

Dell Optiplex, 64bit Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i5-3570 CPU@ 3.40GHz 16GB RAM,
1 TB SSD main drive,500GB HDD storage,.
External drive of 6TB HDD for the libraries and a 1TB SDD for other stuff
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd gen audio interface, Beydynamic DT250 headphones, and Rode dynamic Podmic
Lots of Kontakt libraries and other gear,(too much to list here :)

3 posts
Page 1 of 1