28 postsPage 1 of 2
1, 2
Anyone order the Mai Tai presets offered by Submority (see YT Producing in the Box video)?

For $40 ($35 with Submority coupon), seems like a great deal. I mean, the 150 sounds are absolutely dope.

Problem is, I get a pop-up notification window from my security program stating "potentially dangerous website" before I was about to purchase and download. So I didn't.

Anyone else know about the Submority presets? :shock: :?:

Studio One 5 Pro
Acer Aspire desktop
Windows 10 i3 9th Gen 8GB RAM
Eris 3.5 monitors
Casio CTK-6000 arranger keyboard
by themaartian on Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:26 am
This is the first I've heard of Submority and his/her/their Mai Tai presets. From a Google search, I was given this link. I did not get any kind of security message. I am using Windows Defender and Adguard.

https://submority.com/product/nea-mai-tai-presets/

39 € + 20% VAT for me.

Intel i9, 32 GB RAM, 7 TB SSD Win 11 Pro PreSonus Studio 1810c
Studio One 6 Pro MuseScoreMelodyne 5 Studio Acoustica Pro 7 Guitar Pro 8
Gig Performer 4 NI S61 MK3 Focal Shape 65 Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro, DT 770 Pro
by michaelherbert4 on Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:28 am
So you did purchase and download it? No problems? And it installed OK in S1?

BTW, YouTube > Producing in the Box > Mai Tai Just Got Better

The guy is a fairly long time S1user, offers great tips and tutorials AND free giveaways.

Studio One 5 Pro
Acer Aspire desktop
Eris 3.5 monitors
by reggie1979beatz on Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:33 pm
Not sure if this applies, but I registered and downloaded the "free" stuff. Not sure where to place it right now.

Bye......:roll:
by themaartian on Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:22 am
michaelherbert4 wroteSo you did purchase and download it? No problems? And it installed OK in S1?

BTW, YouTube > Producing in the Box > Mai Tai Just Got Better

The guy is a fairly long time S1user, offers great tips and tutorials AND free giveaways.

I haven't purchased them yet. Not sure I want to drop 47 € on them.

I've already watched that video. Worth the time.

by maksymilianpiszczek on Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:20 am
michaelherbert4 wroteAnyone order the Mai Tai presets offered by Submority (see YT Producing in the Box video)?

For $40 ($35 with Submority coupon), seems like a great deal. I mean, the 150 sounds are absolutely dope.

Problem is, I get a pop-up notification window from my security program stating "potentially dangerous website" before I was about to purchase and download. So I didn't.

Hey,

My name is Maks and I'm an owner of Submority.
First of all, thanks for your interest in my soundbank for Mai Tai and that's cool to hear you like the sounds I made! ;)

Regarding the pop-up about "potentially dangerous website", that's odd and I have no idea why your security program shows you the alert as my store is 100% secured and encrypted at every level by SSL, etc. Your order and payment is absolutely safe and secured from beginning to end. I double checked the website for potential issues but everything works perfectly on different devices and browsers.

If you don't mind, please take a screenshot of the notification you get and send at [email protected]. I'll take a look together with my developer just to make sure!

P.S. Black Sale for Mai Tai presets starts today!

Sound Designer and Trailer Music Composer
Creator of cutting-edge audio tools and sounds for today’s composers and editors working in the trailer, film, TV, and game industries.

Founder of SUBMORITY Cinematic Sounds and Virtual Instruments
by reggie1979beatz on Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:44 am
Hey man, thanks for chiming in!

This is good PR regardless of the "issues" some are having. I had never heard of your product before the OP starting this thread. Had no clue.

If I can figure out how to install the "free" stuff (yeah, I'm old and thick, I need things dumbed down :lol: ) I would be interested in the product.

by themaartian on Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:07 am
maksymilianpiszczek wrote...

Still 39 € + VAT on your website. Will check again later.

by maksymilianpiszczek on Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:26 am
reggie1979beatz wroteHey man, thanks for chiming in!

This is good PR regardless of the "issues" some are having. I had never heard of your product before the OP starting this thread. Had no clue.

If I can figure out how to install the "free" stuff (yeah, I'm old and thick, I need things dumbed down :lol: ) I would be interested in the product.

Thank you for your kind words!

I've just started my journey with my own products so it's cool to see that my sounds are spreading slowly :)

I attached the Installation Guide for NEA here. You can download it below.
Hope that helps!

Attachments
NEA - Installation Guide.pdf
(221.64 KiB) Downloaded 94 times

Creator of cutting-edge audio tools and sounds for today’s composers and editors working in the trailer, film, TV, and game industries.

by maksymilianpiszczek on Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:31 am
themaartian wroteStill 39 € + VAT on your website. Will check again later.

Yeah, the sale starts around 4PM :)

Thanks!

by themaartian on Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:00 am
maksymilianpiszczek wrote

Thanks!

It's 18h00 here in France. Sale price is up. Purchased and downloaded.

by reggie1979beatz on Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:09 am
themaartian wrote

Thanks!

It's 18h00 here in France. Sale price is up. Purchased and downloaded.

Please let us know how that sound/goes :)

29 smacks is a pretty darn good price imo.

by maksymilianpiszczek on Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:25 am
themaartian wroteIt's 18h00 here in France. Sale price is up. Purchased and downloaded.

Thanks for supporting me! I hope you enjoy the sounds :)

by michaelherbert4 on Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:34 am
Hey Maks, This time, I only got an "untested site" notification from Norton 360. I did NOT get that "potentially dangerous site" notification window again when I ordered the NEA. Weird, I DID get that originally but it did not appear again. Yes, I did order NEA and can't wait to start using it!

Studio One 5 Pro
Acer Aspire desktop
Eris 3.5 monitors
by Fornicras on Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:31 am
michaelherbert4 wroteAnyone order the Mai Tai presets offered by Submority (see YT Producing in the Box video)?

Hey,

My name is Maks and I'm an owner of Submority.
First of all, thanks for your interest in my soundbank for Mai Tai and that's cool to hear you like the sounds I made! ;)

Regarding the pop-up about "potentially dangerous website", that's odd and I have no idea why your security program shows you the alert as my store is 100% secured and encrypted at every level by SSL, etc. Your order and payment is absolutely safe and secured from beginning to end. I double checked the website for potential issues but everything works perfectly on different devices and browsers.

If you don't mind, please take a screenshot of the notification you get and send at [email protected]" target="_blank" target="_blank. I'll take a look together with my developer just to make sure!

Not related to the sounds but the website looks gorgeous and professional. I don't know if you made it yourself but whoever did it, did a very good job. It makes PR easier when you have this good of a website.

Edit: If you ever make an R&B preset pack I'd be willing to buy it asap.

Using Studio One 6 (Always the latest version)

System
i9 9900K, 64GB RAM, 2080TI, 34" 4K Display & 55" 4K Professional Display, Windows 10
Studio I/O
Lewitt LCT-440, Yamaha HS7, PreSonus Studio 1824c, Beyerdynamics DT1990, Audio Technica M50X
Studio Gear
Arturia Keylab 88 MK2, Atom Pad, Atom SQ
Instruments
Cordoba GK Studio, Takamine GJ72CE, Godin Session, Yamaha F310

R&B Singer / Songwriter / Producer
Website
by themaartian on Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:17 am
reggie1979beatz wrote
themaartian wrote
maksymilianpiszczek wroteIt's 18h00 here in France. Sale price is up. Purchased and downloaded.

Please let us know how that sound/goes :)

29 smacks is a pretty darn good price imo.

Recently moved into a new apartment. I've converted the second bedroom to a studio, but my keyboard controller is still in its box. Guess I need to finish unpacking!. :D

by reggie1979beatz on Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:35 am
I'm sorry, are you doing something else? Well, be Mike Ditka, STOP IT! :lol:

When you do get things up and running, inquiring minds want to know (I'm so old)

by Prog Rocker on Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:46 am
maksymilianpiszczek wroteRecently moved into a new apartment. I've converted the second bedroom to a studio, but my keyboard controller is still in its box. Guess I need to finish unpacking!. :D

Hey Maks, when you get unpacked let us know.
I'm always on the look out for good Yes, Pink Floyd, ELP or Classic Rock in general Mai Tai presets.

Studio One 5 Artist 5.2.0
Ampire XT Metal Pack Version: 1.0.0.7
Studio One Plug-In Support Version: 1.0.0.0

Notion 6 Version: 6.4.462

Dell XPS Laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i5 540M @ 2.53GHz

Dell XPS 8300 Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i7 2600 @ 3.4GHz
by maksymilianpiszczek on Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:06 am
michaelherbert4 wroteHey Maks, This time, I only got an "untested site" notification from Norton 360. I did NOT get that "potentially dangerous site" notification window again when I ordered the NEA. Weird, I DID get that originally but it did not appear again. Yes, I did order NEA and can't wait to start using it!

Thanks for supporting me, Michael!

From my experience I know that antiviruses and other security programs can trick us with irrational notifications or messages here and there with no reason but of course, better to check everything twice like you did ;)

Let me know your thougths about NEA!

by maksymilianpiszczek on Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:20 am
Fornicras wroteNot related to the sounds but the website looks gorgeous and professional. I don't know if you made it yourself but whoever did it, did a very good job. It makes PR easier when you have this good of a website.

Edit: If you ever make an R&B preset pack I'd be willing to buy it asap.

Thanks! Really cool to hear you like the website design! I made everything myself from A to Z as I had a specific concept in mind for my store :)

I'll do my best to extend my products arsenal even with R&B sounds!

28 postsPage 1 of 2
1, 2