28 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
Hi Maks

If we are getting the opportunity to put in requests for presets :D how about a collection of Tangerine Dream (early) sounds and seqs - that being my bag :thumbup:

...said Halo

Studio One Pro v4.6.2 / v5.5.2 / v6.6
Serum, Diva, Synthmaster, MTron Pro, Kontakt 6/7, Cherry Audio synths, Battery 4 etc ad nauseam

3XS SQ170 Music Studio PC
Windows 10 x64 (22H2)
i7 8700 Hexcore 3.2GHz, 16GB, 2TB 970 EVO+ M.2 NVMe SSD + 1TB SATA HD
Scarlett 2i4 (G2), Korg Taktile 25, Faderport 2018, Maschine 3

Beyerdynamic DT990 Pros, JBL 305P II speakers
by maksymilianpiszczek on Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:23 am
Prog Rocker wroteI'm always on the look out for good Yes, Pink Floyd, ELP or Classic Rock in general Mai Tai presets.

leosutherland wroteIf we are getting the opportunity to put in requests for presets :D how about a collection of Tangerine Dream (early) sounds and seqs - that being my bag :thumbup:

Hey guys,

Thanks for letting me know! I'm always open to hear your voice here about your needs in sounds for Mai Tai. I'll do my best to expand the presets library :)

Sound Designer and Trailer Music Composer
Creator of cutting-edge audio tools and sounds for today’s composers and editors working in the trailer, film, TV, and game industries.

Founder of SUBMORITY Cinematic Sounds and Virtual Instruments
by maksymilianpiszczek on Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:34 am
Hey everyone :)

Just want to let you know that the soundset is on the SALE now until September 12th!
Now 25% OFF | $29+vat (reg. $39+vat)

You can get additional 10% OFF when you subscribe to my newsletter!

LINK: https://submority.com/product/nea-mai-tai-presets/

DEMO PRESETS
phpBB [video]

Creator of cutting-edge audio tools and sounds for today’s composers and editors working in the trailer, film, TV, and game industries.

by vincentmillar on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:34 am
Hi Maks, I'm interested in the soundset and tried to subscribe to the newsletter and to obtain the trial pack but I'm not getting anything even after trying a secondary email address. Nothing in the spam folder either
by maksymilianpiszczek on Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:04 am
vincentmillar wroteHi Maks, I'm interested in the soundset and tried to subscribe to the newsletter and to obtain the trial pack but I'm not getting anything even after trying a secondary email address. Nothing in the spam folder either

Hey, I apologize for your inconvenience! Please check your PM ;)

by Prog Rocker on Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:06 am
maksymilianpiszczek wrote
vincentmillar wroteHi Maks, I'm interested in the soundset and tried to subscribe to the newsletter and to obtain the trial pack but I'm not getting anything even after trying a secondary email address. Nothing in the spam folder either

Hey, I apologize for your inconvenience! Please check your PM ;)

Hey Mak, I'm having the same problem. Tried multiple times and it doesn't work.

Studio One 5 Artist 5.2.0
Ampire XT Metal Pack Version: 1.0.0.7
Studio One Plug-In Support Version: 1.0.0.0

Notion 6 Version: 6.4.462

Dell XPS Laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i5 540M @ 2.53GHz

Dell XPS 8300 Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i7 2600 @ 3.4GHz
by maksymilianpiszczek on Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:36 am
Prog Rocker wroteHey Mak, I'm having the same problem. Tried multiple times and it doesn't work.

Hey, thanks for letting me know and I apologize for your inconvenience! Please, check your PM ;)

by maksymilianpiszczek on Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:56 am
Hey guys,
Just a quick update - the newsletter works correctly now! ;)

Thanks for your patience!

28 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2