1 post
Page 1 of 1
Is there anything like this in Studio One? I'm used to Pro Tools where if I was going to consolidate a track (bounce in S1), I can click an audio file on the track, shift click the very last audio file of the track, and it creates a range from the start to between the two to the end. Literally three clicks while holding shift.

Furthermore, if I hold down shift and click the empty space before it, it fills the gap from the start of the session to the end of the last part of the audio file. So with the line tool in Pro Tools, it's double click the audio file to select it, hold shift, click the last audio file, it selects everything else in between, double click the empty space before the audio while still holding shift, and everything is selected from start to finish for that track, not selecting more beyond what is needed. So doing this and consolidating a track can be done in a matter of clicks and a key command in under probably 3-4 seconds.

Is this behavior feasible in S1 without creating macros and memorizing key commands?

DAW's:
Studio One Professional 6.5.2
Pro Tools Studio 2023.12.1

Computer:
Mac Pro (Late 2013)
3 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5
32 GB 1866 MHz DDR3
OWC Aura Pro X2 1 TB
AMD FirePro D300 2 GB
Mac OS 12.7.3 Monterey

Interface:
Audient EVO 16 w/ two Audient SP8's