27 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
I recently upgraded to ventura and now i can't get any of my recent files to open in studio one 6, im currently on hold waiting to talk to presonus customer service.
by ottobjornson on Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:45 am
going to take the plunge and download studio 6 pro as an upgrade from studio 5 pro.
I seem to have everything working / operating as it should on my mac mini with OS ventura.
Last edited by ottobjornson on Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
by ottobjornson on Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:08 pm
will update if any issues.
I am not concerned about saving old files from studio 5 pro so that saves me a potential headache
by ottobjornson on Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:12 pm
just installed studio 6 pro into mac mini M1 with OS ventura. All good, no issues. Every thing has updated where required
by babulmukherjee on Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:14 pm
I've decided to start the new year by upgrading to Ventura.

So far everything looks really good, and honestly everything seems to perform better on my Mac Studio overall.

Fingers crossed 8-)

Apple Mac Studio Max 64gb RAM, Ventura, RME UFX III, Studio One 6, Genelec 8330A w/7350A, Sennheiser HD 650
by brianchristopher1 on Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:44 am
josephherring wroteI updated to Ventura. Now I know I shouldn't have. I have Studio One V4 Professional. and it crashes when I try to open it. I spent a whole day trying to figure out how to revert back to Monterey. From what I can tell it's a process that I'm not willing to risk.

On the bright side it will force me to get off my wallet and upgrade to version 6. ;)

Did buying 6 pro fix the start up crashes? Just upgraded my windows pc to a mac studio m2 max and 4.6xx crashes when starting up 75% of the time. If I need to break out the wallet and upgrade I will, but my i7 was running great just drank the Mac Kool aide :-)

Version S1 Pro 4.6xx
Mac Studio M2 Max with Ventura
by Tacman7 on Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:46 pm
Welcome to the Forum!

I found this with a quick search:

Is Studio One compatible with Mac M1?
Native support for M1 Macs is available in Studio One 5.4 and newer versions.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

27 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2