4 posts
Page 1 of 1
While Izotope seems unable to provide a version of RX that run in SO6 through ARA2 (and that's a shame because they did it for Logic!), Acon Digital provides its Acoustica Editor that is fully compliant with ARA2.

But it seems that S06 coders have to authorize the use of Acoustica just like they did for Melodyne and VocAlign...

So, as James Brown says : Please, please, please, pleaaaaase!
by Pavol Cerveny on Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:52 am
I'm just trialing Acon Acoustica 7 and I really like it. I found a workaround in Acoustica's manual:

"Using Acoustica ARA in Studio One

Unfortunately, Studio One only shows the convenient "Edit with..." shortcuts in the Audio menu for a set of hard coded ARA plug-ins. To use Acoustica ARA, you will need to locate the plug-in in the effects list:

·Press F7 to show the Effects list, if not already visible.

·Locate Acoustica from the Acon Digital sub-folder.

·Click the Acoustica plug-in in the list. Now, move the mouse cursor over the clip you want to edit, press the Alt key and keep it pressed while you release the mouse button."

I hope this helps, at least until there's a proper ARA2 support for Acoustica 7 in Studio One 6.
by guitfiddle on Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:24 pm
Just picked up a copy of Acoustica 7 tonight :+1
by klaaskloppenburg on Sun May 21, 2023 5:57 am
Pavol Cerveny wroteI'm just trialing Acon Acoustica 7 and I really like it. I found a workaround in Acoustica's manual:

"Using Acoustica ARA in Studio One

Unfortunately, Studio One only shows the convenient "Edit with..." shortcuts in the Audio menu for a set of hard coded ARA plug-ins. To use Acoustica ARA, you will need to locate the plug-in in the effects list:

·Press F7 to show the Effects list, if not already visible.

·Locate Acoustica from the Acon Digital sub-folder.

·Click the Acoustica plug-in in the list. Now, move the mouse cursor over the clip you want to edit, press the Alt key and keep it pressed while you release the mouse button."

You mean: Drag the acoustica plugin to the track to be edited and press 'alt' before releasing it onto the track.

I hope this helps, at least until there's a proper ARA2 support for Acoustica 7 in Studio One 6.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1