6 posts
Page 1 of 1
I created a drum bus...

However, if I add a reverb or any other effects, I can't hear the effect.

I then tried to set up an effect through the send of the drum bus, and the same thing... I can't 'hear the effect'.

If I put reverb, for example in the inserts of the 'room mics' for the drums, I hear it perfectly.

Why am I mot 'hearing the effect' from the drum bus?

Thanks
by timchisholm1 on Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:00 pm
Almost forgot...

The 'drum bus' in routed to the 'main out'
by Steve Carter on Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:24 pm
A silly question probably but are all the drum tracks definitely routed through the bus and not still routed to the main out?

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by timchisholm1 on Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:28 pm
Let me check. Thank you. I'm a newbie, so that may be it.
by timchisholm1 on Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:50 am
That was it! Thank you

I assumed that when creating a drum bus that it automatically assign the drums to that bus since I highlighted all of the drums tracks then created the bus from there. Lesson learned.

Steve Carter wroteA silly question probably but are all the drum tracks definitely routed through the bus and not still routed to the main out?
by Tacman7 on Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:11 am
It will connect them when you create the bus if you select the tracks and right click on them and choose add bus for selected tracks.

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

6 posts
Page 1 of 1