2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello. I want to start using Studio One Show for live performance in my church. I'm won't be playing any recorded tracks but simply playing a patch set of up to 8 midi instruments with midi controller and faders.
We change keys alot depending on who is singing so we transpose the semitones up or down. In Studio One I have not found a function that will allow me to transpose all instruments at once in real time. I could transpose each one individually within the midi instrument itself but for live performance, there is no time to do this.
So I downloaded 2 pitch shifters; Waves Sound Shifter and Pitch perfect and applied these to the master fader. They both work in transposing but with Sound Shifter, there is a delay and latency. With Pitch Perfect there is no delay or latency but produces distortion when playing many notes at once.
Can anyone offer recommendations?
Thanks
by Tacman7 on Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:58 am
Welcome to the Forum!

So you have a song laid out in midi tracks with events on them?

You can drag select them and right click and transpose them at the same time.

Sorry, that's something you could do in song mode. Show is definitely different.

I thought it would have something similar, but I don't see it.

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

2 posts
Page 1 of 1