3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Posted elsewhere but also here to gin up some enthusiasm. If you agree vote in the Presonus Feature Request forum:

Seems to me that Flip Faders could be enhanced to a full Sends-on-fader. This would allow the channels not currently sending to the FX (within the flip fader view) to do so by simply raising the channels fader to the desired amount and thereby instantiating a send to the FX. that's been selected.

It's all down hill from what's in front of the microphone. - Bob Olhsson

Studio One 6.5x Pro
***Optoplex i7 @ 3.4 ghz 32 gig mem running Windows 10 x64 Pro
*** Levono E520 with Win 10 x64 Pro
***Studio rig - MOTU Ultralite AVB*** Audient ASP/880***
***Mobile rig - Antelope Zen Q***
***Soundtoys/Plugin Alliance/Izotope/Slate/Nomad Factory plugs***
and....Lots of Outboard gear cause Pipeline is your friend
by arndkaiser on Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:25 am
dgkenney wrotePosted elsewhere but also here to gin up some enthusiasm. If you agree vote in the Presonus Feature Request forum:

Seems to me that Flip Faders could be enhanced to a full Sends-on-fader. This would allow the channels not currently sending to the FX (within the flip fader view) to do so by simply raising the channels fader to the desired amount and thereby instantiating a send to the FX. that's been selected.

In Flip mode, there's a "power" button on every channel that doesn't have an associated send yet - which adds the send.

Arnd Kaiser - General Manager - PreSonus Software
____________________________________________________________________________________
M1 Mac Book Pro (13" - 2020) / LG 5K UltraFine Display / macOS 13.4 / PreSonus Revelator io44

"friends don't let friends clap on one and three"
by dgkenney on Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:04 am
arndkaiser wroteIn Flip mode, there's a "power" button on every channel that doesn't have an associated send yet - which adds the send.

Thank you! That will do nicely.

It's all down hill from what's in front of the microphone. - Bob Olhsson

Studio One 6.5x Pro
***Optoplex i7 @ 3.4 ghz 32 gig mem running Windows 10 x64 Pro
*** Levono E520 with Win 10 x64 Pro
***Studio rig - MOTU Ultralite AVB*** Audient ASP/880***
***Mobile rig - Antelope Zen Q***
***Soundtoys/Plugin Alliance/Izotope/Slate/Nomad Factory plugs***
and....Lots of Outboard gear cause Pipeline is your friend

3 posts
Page 1 of 1