46 postsPage 2 of 3
1, 2, 3
The server gives me another error (I live in France)
"Transaction failed because of payment processing failure.: 430025 - This transaction has been declined. Please check card details and try again, or contact your bank for assistance"

I submitted a ticket, I'm waiting the answer :lol:

S1 pro 6 -Vienna Ensemble Pro - Melodyne - Notion 6 - Win10 - jBridge 1.65 - Motherboard ASUS Z87-K - i7 4770K 3.5Ghz, 32 Go RAM - GeForce GT 610 1024MB - Audio interface RME Hammerfall multiface II - Faderport - ADAT Interface Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre - EWQL hollywood-orchestra...
by patricemazmanian on Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:11 am
The problem is solved !

1) I deleted my credit card
2) I entered the card info
3) I DON'T SAVE THE CARD (that's what allowed the purchase!)
4) I finalized my purchase!
everything is ok now :D

S1 pro 6 -Vienna Ensemble Pro - Melodyne - Notion 6 - Win10 - jBridge 1.65 - Motherboard ASUS Z87-K - i7 4770K 3.5Ghz, 32 Go RAM - GeForce GT 610 1024MB - Audio interface RME Hammerfall multiface II - Faderport - ADAT Interface Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre - EWQL hollywood-orchestra...
by jackmatthias on Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:47 pm
patricemazmanian wroteThe problem is solved !

This doesnt work for me personally - I deleted my initial card back on Friday as it had expired, so I am entering it from scratch each time before it fails to complete.

Still nothing helpful from customer support tickets sadly.

-----

As an update, I managed to pay via paypal (accountant will love that lol)
by jordanphelps on Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:11 pm
patricemazmanian wroteThe problem is solved !

This didn't work for me either. I guess my money is no good for Presonus. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
ASUS Prime X570-P ATX Motherboard
NVIDIA GeForce GT1030
16 GB RAM
Windows 10 Pro
Presonus Studio One Professional 5.5.0
Presonus Audiobox 96 Audio Interface
MOTU microlite USB MIDI Interface
M-Audio BX8 monitors

https://soundcloud.com/rayphelps-1
by pierregauthier on Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:01 am
It work for me thanks
by Skijumptoes on Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:47 am
jordanphelps wroteThis didn't work for me either. I guess my money is no good for Presonus. ;)

I had a similar issue, and going into incognito mode on chrome seemed to help. Perhaps something gets caught in the browser cache?

Win11 Desktop - Ryzen 7 / RTX 3070Ti UMC 1820 & Liquid Saffire 56 | Macbook M1 Pro 16" & Steinberg UR22C | Studio One v6
by garyshepherd on Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:16 am
garyshepherd wroteI have raised a ticket with the Support about an issue I have had with the upgrade website. I will report back if they manage to resolve it - but clearly there has been a problem and a lack of clarity for others too.

They did resolve my issue yesterday so fair enough to Presonus. It may take a few days but generally they will try to help.

Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Monterey 12.7.4, 64 bit, Studio One 6.6 Professional Minus (always the latest) , Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Studio, Digital Performer 11.3, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 3.71, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Nektar Panorama T4, Motu M4, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.
by orbitoverluna on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:29 am
Presonus haven't even responded to my ticket yet.
I was purchasing the upgrade on Sept 30 using my card, but the page crashed while it was going through. I didn't receive a confirmation so I assumed it didn't go through.
I tried again using PayPal and that worked.

Only to check my email a little while later to see BOTH purchases went through. I've asked them(Sept 30) to please refund one of them because the page crashed, but I have still not heard a peep from them...
by garyshepherd on Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:13 am
orbitoverluna wrotePresonus haven't even responded to my ticket yet.
I was purchasing the upgrade on Sept 30 using my card, but the page crashed while it was going through. I didn't receive a confirmation so I assumed it didn't go through.

Only to check my email a little while later to see BOTH purchases went through. I've asked them(Sept 30) to please refund one of them because the page crashed, but I have still not heard a peep from them...

Raising a support ticket helps with screenshots of the relevant transactions. Maybe put in a claim from your credit card company or PayPal (might be the better one as they act immediately). Make the claim and they should just respond to PayPal by giving a refund. They take a few days but you will be okay.

Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Monterey 12.7.4, 64 bit, Studio One 6.6 Professional Minus (always the latest) , Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Studio, Digital Performer 11.3, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 3.71, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Nektar Panorama T4, Motu M4, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.
by charlesmcclea on Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:48 am
I found a simple solution ... you can buy the upgrade from other places. I bought it from Thomann. All went very smoothly. £130.

Crazy that I couldnt buy direct from Presonus though!!
by orbitoverluna on Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:05 am
garyshepherd wrote
orbitoverluna wrotePresonus haven't even responded to my ticket yet.

Raising a support ticket helps with screenshots of the relevant transactions. Maybe put in a claim from your credit card company or PayPal (might be the better one as they act immediately). Make the claim and they should just respond to PayPal by giving a refund. They take a few days but you will be okay.

Thanks for the info! And I'm really sorry, I think I may have "reported" your post. I'm new to this forum and I clicked the yellow arrow button which honestly looks like a reply button. So sorry

I did make a claim with PayPal yesterday and they said they've reached out to Presonus but haven't heard back yet
by jordanphelps on Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:16 pm
charlesmcclea wroteI found a simple solution ... you can buy the upgrade from other places. I bought it from Thomann. All went very smoothly. £130.

Crazy that I couldnt buy direct from Presonus though!!

This is the route I went. Audio Deluxe has a pretty nice deal right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
ASUS Prime X570-P ATX Motherboard
NVIDIA GeForce GT1030
16 GB RAM
Windows 10 Pro
Presonus Studio One Professional 5.5.0
Presonus Audiobox 96 Audio Interface
MOTU microlite USB MIDI Interface
M-Audio BX8 monitors

https://soundcloud.com/rayphelps-1
by mikedavies7 on Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:39 am
charlesmcclea wroteMy issue is that I when I click on 'complete order' nothing happens. Trying to upgrade from Studio One 5 Professional.

Getting rather annoyed

Me to, in the end used the PayPal button which worked.
by garyshepherd on Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:48 am
orbitoverluna wrote
Thanks for the info! And I'm really sorry, I think I may have "reported" your post. I'm new to this forum and I clicked the yellow arrow button which honestly looks like a reply button.

Presumably you did not complete the report and post this to Presonus? If you pressed the button and then backtracked, then hopefully it will not cause me any issues.

by BobF on Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:12 am
garyshepherd wrote
orbitoverluna wrote
Thanks for the info! And I'm really sorry, I think I may have "reported" your post. I'm new to this forum and I clicked the yellow arrow button which honestly looks like a reply button.

Presumably you did not complete the report and post this to Presonus? If you pressed the button and then backtracked, then hopefully it will not cause me any issues.

gary - If the forum police arrest you, I'll be a character witness for the defense :-)

-

-------------------------------------------------------------
Studio One Pro - latest / Win10Pro x64 (latest) / i7-6700 @3.8Ghz / 32G / UMC1820 / Event PS8
RC w/Galaxy S7+ / KKS61MK2 / Atom SQ
by garyshepherd on Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:09 am
BobF wrote
garyshepherd wrote
orbitoverluna wrote

gary - If the forum police arrest you, I'll be a character witness for the defense :-)

Going to lay low for a while ! Need some time to work out the Lyric track.......

by Tacman7 on Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:21 am
Could I see your license and registration, going a little fast there...

Yea I think whatever payment you did last would be the way to go. They can pull their money back easier than we can do it hopefully.

I removed report.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by berndurocher on Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:23 pm
I think personus don't care about us. I loose to much time to try buying version 6 so I stopped my subscription to Sphere.
Good luck Personus.
by SwitchBack on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:08 pm
Hello goodbye then? :(

But it is kinda strange what you're saying, because with a Sphere subscription you don't have to buy S1 V6. The upgrade is included in the subscription :|
by petermace1 on Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:56 pm
Same problem from Australia . Tried ordering from my presonus account. Pay with paypal. Click purchase button. No result. :(

46 postsPage 2 of 3
1, 2, 3