46 postsPage 1 of 3
1, 2, 3
I have been trying all evening to purchase the upgrade from 5 pro to 6 pro. I can add the upgrade to the shopping cart, proceed to checkout. But it won't let me add a new card (registered ones have expired) - accepts and verifies number, but won't save (just get spinning timer that never ends). Cannot bypass save card and just use the 'Complete your order' button either - nothing happens other than the button changing to indicate that it has been clicked. Nothing happens and no error message is displayed to indicate an error.

I have tried in Chrome (that I normally use), Edge and a newly downloaded Firefox. have also tried a different card.

This is really annoying - I have never had problems with Presonus paid upgrades in the past. What is going on? Load too heavy on Presonus servers? System timeouts assuming fast internet connections?

Anyone else had problems? Not with registered unexpired cards, but where you've had to enter a new one.
by kdm on Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:56 pm
I can't even get the site to remain logged in to show an upgrade path. I can log into my presonus account, but once I go to the Studio One page, it shows the "Log in" button with no upgrade options. Clicking login takes me back to my presonus account, logged in, but no way to upgrade.

I was able to add the upgrade to my cart on a Mac earlier today, and can still access it from there, and was able to upgrade. I couldn't find a way to do the same on my PC (Edge and Brave browsers).
Last edited by kdm on Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by atitlan on Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:04 pm
Have raised a support call - hopefully it's something that gets fixed by tomorrow. Would like to be able to get upgraded for the weekend.
by charlesmcclea on Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:10 pm
My issue is that I when I click on 'complete order' nothing happens. Trying to upgrade from Studio One 5 Professional.

Getting rather annoyed
by stephenboyke1 on Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:11 pm
A major release date puts a big strain on Presonus' server, queuing, etc. Wait a day or two.

Avid released a decent upgrade for Pro Tools (2022.9) yesterday. Similar issues.
by Kip on Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:19 am
I cannot find an upgrade option from 5 to 6 anywhere. Searched for over 15 minutes.

2011 iMac i5
Windows 10
16 gig Ram
Steinberg UR 28M
High Sierra on External Thunderbolt SSD
Studio One Professional 5.5.2
Cubase 11.4.3
Logic Pro X 10.4.8
by BobF on Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:29 am

-

-------------------------------------------------------------
Studio One Pro - latest / Win10Pro x64 (latest) / i7-6700 @3.8Ghz / 32G / UMC1820 / Event PS8
RC w/Galaxy S7+ / KKS61MK2 / Atom SQ
by SwitchBack on Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:33 am
To get the upgrade (rather than getting the latest and greatest automatically through your Sphere subscription) I think you really should upgrade from your PreSonus Account, not from the PreSonus Shop. Try all instances of S1 you have there (I have a bunch ranging from V1 to V5) until you find the one with the green upgrade button.

Note to those with multiple computers running S1 (from the same account): Upgrade on one computer, then log out from your account and back in on the others to find V6 ready to install (as one of the 5 instances you get). You don't want to pay twice for the same upgrade, right? ;)
by charlesmcclea on Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:45 am
SwitchBack wroteTo get the upgrade (rather than getting the latest and greatest automatically through your Sphere subscription) I think you really should upgrade from your PreSonus Account, not from the PreSonus Shop. Try all instances of S1 you have there (I have a bunch ranging from V1 to V5) until you find the one with the green upgrade button.

Note to those with multiple computers running S1 (from the same account): Upgrade on one computer, then log out from your account and back in on the others to find V6 ready to install (as one of the 5 instances you get). You don't want to pay twice for the same upgrade, right? ;)

Clicking Green upgrade button in My Presonus Account then asks you for the product key. Which I believe you need to buy through the Presonus shop ... which doesn't seem to work?

You put in bank details etc, click on complete purchase ... and nothing happens?
by SwitchBack on Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:05 am
Yeah, the purchase should give you a product key. You must purchase the right key for the upgrade of course (Artist>Pro or Pro>Pro) depending on what you own already.
by atitlan on Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:07 am
Well, it's now Sunday and the peak of upgrading and load on the Presonus servers should have passed, but I still can't upgrade. Something is seriously broken either with the shop or with my account because it will not allow me to complete the purchase.

All I got from the support call was a cut and paste 'servers busy try later' - been doing that all weekend.

Guess I'm stuck with 5 for the foreseeable.
by garyshepherd on Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:45 am
I have raised a ticket with the Support about an issue I have had with the upgrade website. I will report back if they manage to resolve it - but clearly there has been a problem and a lack of clarity for others too.

Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Monterey 12.7, 64 bit, Studio One 6.5 Professional (always the latest) , Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Studio, Digital Performer 11.2, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 3.71, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Nektar Panorama T4, Motu M4, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.
by jackmatthias on Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:28 am
Just chipping in to say I am having the same problem (UK)

I sent a ticket on Friday or whenevr the original hubub was and was told to check back in on Saturday as the load on the servers should have died down - still no good.

Also seeing as the rest of the site works without hickups the server load on the site seems ok?

Not sure what the issue is but Presonus really dont want to take our money ha
by petergoacher on Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:36 am
It's now 4:30pm in the UK and after several days of failed attempts I have again been unsuccessful in purchasing an upgrade to v6.

Tried several browsers with the same lack of response when I click the [SUBMIT] button on the purchase page.

Other areas of the Presonus site appear to be working.

Maybe it is a sign that I should stick with v5
by atitlan on Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:43 am
Interesting that it seems to be people in UK (I am, as well) - wonder if it's something to do with Presonus not being able to handle the new online purchase rules and multi-factor authentication for payments (which presumably would also be needed to register a card)
by patricemazmanian on Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:33 pm
Same here in France, Paris region.
I was able to register a new credit card, I received confirmation of the purchase from the bank (via smartphone) for €147.77, I clicked on 'complete order' and nothing happened!
Bravo Presonus / Fender

S1 pro 6 -Vienna Ensemble Pro - Melodyne - Notion 6 - Win10 - jBridge 1.65 - Motherboard ASUS Z87-K - i7 4770K 3.5Ghz, 32 Go RAM - GeForce GT 610 1024MB - Audio interface RME Hammerfall multiface II - Faderport - ADAT Interface Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre - EWQL hollywood-orchestra...
by patricemazmanian on Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:26 am
Still unable to finalize payment! I called my bank everything is ok with them. Anyone know where to deposit a ticket at Presonus?

S1 pro 6 -Vienna Ensemble Pro - Melodyne - Notion 6 - Win10 - jBridge 1.65 - Motherboard ASUS Z87-K - i7 4770K 3.5Ghz, 32 Go RAM - GeForce GT 610 1024MB - Audio interface RME Hammerfall multiface II - Faderport - ADAT Interface Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre - EWQL hollywood-orchestra...
by SwitchBack on Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:10 am
In your PreSonus 'My Account' (under your top right avatar) go to Support and click the orange '+'.
by atitlan on Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:36 am
Latest response has been to ask me to try a different browser/clear cache (which I've already done, but hey, let's follow the process). Support still on first line script following - not actually escalated to anyone who might be able to investigate it as a real problem.

Getting ridiculous now.
by jackmatthias on Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:10 am
atitlan wroteLatest response has been to ask me to try a different browser/clear cache (which I've already done, but hey, let's follow the process). Support still on first line script following - not actually escalated to anyone who might be able to investigate it as a real problem.

Getting ridiculous now.

Had the exact same reply - twice now haha!

I linked to this forum thread so hopefully they can see it isnt just me

46 postsPage 1 of 3
1, 2, 3