3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I had made a post a week ago or so about my friend being interested in Studio One.

I looked in my account and seen I had an Artist Version 4.6.2 so I offered it to him.
He said ok since he as Windows 7 and that version will work.

I got it transferred to him. I received a notice from Presonus that it was transferred. My friend received a notice from Presonus it was now in his account he created.

He's having trouble with activating 4.6.2 He as entered the info correctly as far as I can tell from
his photos. He states he will start a support ticket tomorrow.

My question is: have any of you come across this before and have any advice to what he is missing?
I realize this may be hard without pictures or being able to see but, I told him I would just throw it out there to see if anybody as had issues with this or possibly some odd ball thing he is missing.

Thanks for responding in advance

Studio One Pro 6.5.2 Mac mini Monterey OS Midas 32 Board / Interface
by tpittman on Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:11 pm
tpittman wroteI had made a post a week ago or so about my friend being interested in Studio One.

I looked in my account and seen I had an Artist Version 4.6.2 so I offered it to him.
He said ok since he as Windows 7 and that version will work.

I got it transferred to him. I received a notice from Presonus that it was transferred. My friend received a notice from Presonus it was now in his account he created.

He's having trouble with activating 4.6.2 He as entered the info correctly as far as I can tell from
his photos. He states he will start a support ticket tomorrow.

My question is: have any of you come across this before and have any advice to what he is missing?
I realize this may be hard without pictures or being able to see but, I told him I would just throw it out there to see if anybody as had issues with this or possibly some odd ball thing he is missing.

Thanks for responding in advance

Presonus called my friend today. The reason he could not activate Artist 4.6.2 is due to this version is no longer supported by Presonus. This means an Off Line activation is required. Thought I would share as I had no idea about this requirement.

Studio One Pro 6.5.2 Mac mini Monterey OS Midas 32 Board / Interface
by BobF on Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:00 am
IMO 4.6 was an awesome version of SO. Hopefully your friend will be able to make good use of it.

-

-------------------------------------------------------------
Studio One Pro - latest / Win10Pro x64 (latest) / i7-6700 @3.8Ghz / 32G / UMC1820 / Event PS8
RC w/Galaxy S7+ / KKS61MK2 / Atom SQ

3 posts
Page 1 of 1