3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I didn't know where else to start this, so if it needs to be moved that's fine.

Anyways, I have an opportunity to get the yearly Sphere sub for about 45 USD off of what the monthly would be. What I'm trying to figure out is if I was to change the sub from monthly, will it pick up at the end of the month I've already paid?

One big reason I'd like to do this, other than saving a couple of bucks, is I'm assuming that would lock me in for a year. Considering the possible changes with Fender taking over, seems like a really good idea to me.

(PS-NO SUB HATE PLEASE! :) )

Bye......:roll:
by Vocalpoint on Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:16 pm
reggie1979beatz wrote Considering the possible changes with Fender taking over, seems like a really good idea to me.

Well - Fender "took over" a long time ago - so I am wondering what benefit moving to Sphere would do for you at this point.

Or put another way - what possible "changes" do you think are going to happen to Studio One due to Fender being the parent company now?

This is assuming you already own a "non-subscription" copy of S1 already?

Cheers

VP

DAW: Studio One Pro 6.5.1.96553 | Host OS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME z790-A | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13600K | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | Graphics: Intel UHD 770 (HDMI) | Audio Interface: RME UCX II (v1.246) | OS Drive : Samsung 990 PRO (1TB) | Media Drive: Samsung 970 EVO Plus (500GB) | Libraries: Samsung 970 EVO+ (2TB) | Samples : Seagate FireCuda (2TB) | Monitoring: Presonus Monitor Station v2 + Presonus Eris 5 | MIDI Control: Native Instruments Komplete S61 & Presonus ATOM
by reggie1979beatz on Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:34 pm
Oh no, I'm Sphere right now (and LOVING it) (although I do have a copy of 4)

As for changes, who knows. Maybe they raise the price? I'm really happy with 5.5.2 and the extra goodies you get with Sphere (use a ton of sound sets, and love the "consoles" ) It is feasible that I will continue with this, regardless of when 6 drops, for at least another year so it seems like a good idea to save the bucks and be stable for that time.

Bye......:roll:

3 posts
Page 1 of 1