83 postsPage 5 of 5
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
I don't mind as its been good for me. Usually in Analog Lab I tended to edit sounds from the edit controls on the GUI itself. This thread got me thinking about editing those parameters from my controller which took me a little while to sort out and then I got that working. And its rather nice to be able to do that while playing my controller.

It also unveiled the situation that ATOM SQ only works in stand alone mode and not inside Studio One as well which in turn has got us thinking about why etc..

I am still keen at least to get reggie's controller faders working as they definitely should. Also as Analog Lab 5 gets updated every time new instruments come out, I have enjoyed hearing some of those synths which I don't own in full in more detail. It's a great way to audition them before buying etc..Analog Lab 5 is an awesome sounding virtual instrument.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by Lokeyfly on Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:07 am
JohnBW wrote
reggie1979beatz wroteFrom here on out, if you need to say something to me, PM me. I'm not even going to pay attention to this thread anymore.

Thanks for letting us know that it was a waste of time. :roll:

And a big shout out to Jemusic for pushing this rock up a hill. That will benefit all!!!

Ditto that! I think JohnBW and I are good on all cylinders. Kudos to Jemusic for a galant attempt to remedy this. I say "this" because I'm not sure where the trouble begins or ends.

If the subject comes up again, please make sure I'm either taking up a pottery class, or something that gives me ample time to run 🏃‍♂️ :|
Cheers!

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by florianweber8 on Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:23 am
vst3 still has this issue..- AU Plugin works fine now✌🏻

83 postsPage 5 of 5
1, 2, 3, 4, 5