1 post
Page 1 of 1
I'm having a problem with the key switches for third party plugins ever since Presonus integrated sound variations into Studio One 5. The problem only happens when the recorded midi for the VST is at the very beginning of the song and when this happens it doesn't play audio for the first clip. It has happened with the East West Opus edition plugin and I suspect from what I've seen and heard online that it is happening with other third party plugins with key switches that are used in a similar way. I've used the old version of East West Hollywood Orchestra and other plugins that don't have the sound variations integrated into Studio One for the plugins and I'm not running into the same problem. I have some weird work arounds like setting the time offset to negative 1 ms and starting everything at bar 0 but it's really frustrating to work this way because I have to write new macros so everything lines up with the grid properly and things get messed up when I change tempos. I've seen others just start everything at bar 2 which seems to fix the problem as well. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this issue and I'm not looking for anyone to come up with a solution for my problem I just would like Presonus to be aware that there is an issue and to fix it for the next update.

1 post
Page 1 of 1