10 posts
Page 1 of 1
StudioOne.JPG

When the automation lane is full, the handle is gone, so there is no way to expand it vertically.
Is there a way to do it?

Studio One 6.5 Pro Latest ver/ Lenovo Legion 5 laptop/ AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz/ Installed RAM: 40.0 GB (39.4 GB usable) / System type: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 64-bit / GPU: Nvidia RTX 3060 / C drive: SSD 512GB / D drive: SSD 2TB (int) / P drive: SSD 4TB (ext) / N drive: HDD 3TB 5400 rpm (ext) / Speakers: Presonus Eris 4.5 / Headphone: AudioTechnica ATH-M50x / Interface: Presonus Audiobox96 / Microphone: AKG P120 / Midi Keyboard: Korg MicroKey 37 / OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker
by Thareh on Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:31 am
On the left side of the three dots :)
by Nothingness on Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:11 pm
Thareh wroteOn the left side of the three dots :)

Nope. I already did it, but it shows the automation option instead expanding vertically.

Studio One 6.5 Pro Latest ver/ Lenovo Legion 5 laptop/ AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz/ Installed RAM: 40.0 GB (39.4 GB usable) / System type: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 64-bit / GPU: Nvidia RTX 3060 / C drive: SSD 512GB / D drive: SSD 2TB (int) / P drive: SSD 4TB (ext) / N drive: HDD 3TB 5400 rpm (ext) / Speakers: Presonus Eris 4.5 / Headphone: AudioTechnica ATH-M50x / Interface: Presonus Audiobox96 / Microphone: AKG P120 / Midi Keyboard: Korg MicroKey 37 / OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker
by Tacman7 on Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:12 pm
Maybe if you make your song longer it would have some room at the end where you'd get the size bar.

I would take a bunch of those parameters out of there and put them in track automation.

https://s1manual.presonus.com/#Automati ... 257C_____5

Some things you need to have in part automation but not everything.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by Lokeyfly on Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:54 am

For the actual handle or grip, it looks like your event has just a little more room to move to the right, so the bottom bar could be dragged that little bit more, or the right arrow to it. If you're using a tool such as a line tool and drag, that will move it just enough as well, weather that helps your cause here, I don't know. Just pointing it out.

For added tabs selected, the down arrow at far right expand the tabs listing that are in your Instrument automation. (To the right of "RPN Select MSB")

That works here.
If that doesn't work for you, try Tacman7's advice to run some of those lanes as Track Automation lanes.
Only the down arrow should work

Otherwise it may be some video or resolution constraint, and you may need to create a ticket.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by Nothingness on Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:52 pm
Tacman7 wroteMaybe if you make your song longer it would have some room at the end where you'd get the size bar.

I would take a bunch of those parameters out of there and put them in track automation.

Ok, I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

by Nothingness on Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:58 pm
Lokeyfly wrote.

For the actual handle or grip, it looks like your event has just a little more room to move to the right, so the bottom bar could be dragged that little bit more, or the right arrow to it. If you're using a tool such as a line tool and drag, that will move it just enough as well, weather that helps your cause here, I don't know. Just pointing it out.

For added tabs selected, the down arrow at far right expand the tabs listing that are in your Instrument automation. (To the right of "RPN Select MSB")

That works here.
If that doesn't work for you, try Tacman7's advice to run some of those lanes as Track Automation lanes.
Only the down arrow should work

Otherwise it may be some video or resolution constraint, and you may need to create a ticket.

Oh, I just found I can do it on the left side of the automation lane. Am I stupid? LOL
Your advice gave me the hint. Thank you!

by Lokeyfly on Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:39 pm
Awesome, Glad you got it sorted Jean L. :+1

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
Tacman7 wroteMaybe if you make your song longer it would have some room at the end where you'd get the size bar.

Your problem is already solved, but I was just wondering.. I echo the same thoughts as Tacman7 - do you really need all those parameters? Or are they just there "in case of"?

Studio One Professional 6.1.1 | 64bit Melodyne Assistant 5.2.0.006

Faderport 8 | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd gen
Studiologic SL88 Grand | Yamaha YDP-163 | Yamaha HS8 & HS8S | Austrian Audio Hi-X65 | Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO

Windows 10 x64 | AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Asus X570PRO | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 3600MHz | 6TB NVME SSD
by Nothingness on Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:05 pm
bastiaanmarcscholtemeijer wrote

Your problem is already solved, but I was just wondering.. I echo the same thoughts as Tacman7 - do you really need all those parameters? Or are they just there "in case of"?

Oh, I didn't make it. I downloaded a midi file and drag into Studio One, and found there were tons of parameters in it.

10 posts
Page 1 of 1