3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Greetings,

I am a noob here so please excuse anything I may be missing.

I am having a reoccurring problem whereas my mixdown is not exporting the sync effects such as delay the same as when it is played back in audio.

IE the delay effects etc. are coming out completely off time. If I playback the source project before I output the mixdown its fine. When I listen to the mixdown outside of Studio one is does not play back synchronized, as if I put it together incorrectly.

I am using an M1 MacBook Air. (using roughly 25% of CPU)

As I said it plays OK in the program. However, any exported files or stems are out of sync and unusable.

I could route the output into an external recording device and be done with
it but this should not be a problem to export the mixdown as it sounds
during playback.

Thank you in advance.

D
by Tacman7 on Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:19 pm
Welcome to the Forum!

I've had that problem at times. I would try bouncing it if it's an instrument track or bounce to new track if it's an audio track.

That should work.

I've had to just record it with the loopback inputs for one part I had that would not come out right.

Not often that I've run into that issue, if you're having it more often maybe something else going on, maybe to do with new Mac issues. Might be good to submit a ticket to find out about Mac solutions. Click below.

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by daviddawson3 on Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:58 am
Thank you for the reply.

For the time being I just recorded it on to tape.

Wil use your suggestions and see if anything works.

Thanks!

💯

3 posts
Page 1 of 1