3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm looking for a way to quickly bounce the processed audio from a stereo bus. Since there are no audio events on the bus track, my typical (ctrl+alt+b "bounce to new track") doesn't work. I could record the output to a new track but then I'd have to play the song in real time and wait, each time I want to print.

Is there a quicker way to make this bounce/print from a stereo bus?
Last edited by treyyoung on Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Windows
i9-13900
32 GB RAM
X32C
BAE 1073DMP x2
HS8
ATH-M50x
by taylorscott2 on Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:32 pm
This is easier if you have your bus set up as a folder bus, but if you select all the events in the folder bus and use the "mixdown selection" function, it will print everything to a new audio track and it also renders the effects on that bus.

Studio One 6 (Sphere)
Windows 10
Ryzen 7950x (16-Core)
64GB 6000mhz RAM
2x 2TB NVME M.2 SSD's
1x 4TB NVME M.2 SSD
Nvidia 4070 TI
ioStation 24c
by garyanderson5 on Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:40 am
treyyoung wroteI'm looking for a way to quickly bounce the processed audio from a stereo bus. Since there are no audio events on the bus track, my typical (ctrl+alt+b "bounce to new track") doesn't work. I could record the output to a new track but then I'd have to play the song in real time and wait, each time I want to print.

Is there a quicker way to make this bounce/print from a stereo bus?

Just use channel stem export. Bus channels show up as an export option in here. Select the bus channel and everything fed into it will export as a stem. You can also use export audio mixdown if you solo the bus and everything fed into it.

Windows Pro 11 23H2, 13900K, Z790 Aorus Master, 64GB 32x2 G.Skill Trident Z C30 RAM, 3X 2TB Samsung 980 PRO, RX6650XT GFX Card, Corsair RM1000X PSU, Studio One Latest Version & Older versions, Baby Face Pro FS. Nektar T6,

3 posts
Page 1 of 1